<Gold Donor>
1692493792801.png

Chris Chris is this note helpful? Yes / Somewhat / No

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You asked me a question and I gave you some answer options
It's not that you disagree with me, you've seen that I'm more than happy and capable to argue with you.

It's the reply spam and me waking up in the morning with 7 notifications of 7 quotes and mentions.

Your point of view is so weak that you rely on winning via posting so much shit that it can't all be addressed. Like a good Russian it's an attrition victory.

You need to reply once or twice with YOUR best points instead of reposting someone else's social media post by post.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's not that you disagree with me, you've seen that I'm more than happy and capable to argue with you.

It's the reply spam and me waking up in the morning with 7 notifications of 7 quotes and mentions.

Your point of view is so weak that you rely on winning via posting so much shit that it can't all be addressed. Like a good Russian it's an attrition victory.

You need to reply once or twice with YOUR best points instead of reposting someone else's social media post by post.
No U GIF by MOODMAN

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

My point of view is so strong and the amount of evidence is so overwhelming, that it cannot be contained within a single post.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well instead of 100 questions you can't keep up with how about a simple one.

Chris Chris do you still think corrupt U.S. NATO bullshit and Ukraine are the good guys and Russian the bas guys? It's kind of pointless to look at nuance until we get past that one.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well instead of 100 questions you can't keep up with how about a simple one.

Chris Chris do you still think corrupt U.S. NATO bullshit and Ukraine are the good guys and Russian the bas guys? It's kind of pointless to look at nuance until we get past that one.
I've always said that both sides are bad and the Ukrainian people are caught in the middle.

Biden is corrupt, Putin is corrupt. Every Ukrainian President has been bought by one side or the other. NATO is taking unnessesary actions, Russia is taking unnessesary actions.

As I've said multiple times, it's Putin that escalated it to the war that's wrecking the country so he's the greater evil. The Ukrainian people would be best off if Ukraine wins and gets the NATO AIDS instead of the Russian AIDS.

What we need is a grassroots movement in the west to get rid of globohomo, and I don't think the culture war is going too well for globohomo right now. We don't need Russian military intervention.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I've always said that both sides are bad and the Ukrainian people are caught in the middle.

Biden is corrupt, Putin is corrupt. Every Ukrainian President has been bought by one side or the other. NATO is taking unnessesary actions, Russia is taking unnessesary actions.

As I've said multiple times, it's Putin that escalated it to the war that's wrecking the country so he's the greater evil. The Ukrainian people would be best off if Ukraine wins and gets the NATO AIDS instead of the Russian AIDS.

What we need is a grassroots movement in the west to get rid of globohomo, and I don't think the culture war is going too well for globohomo right now. We don't need Russian military intervention.
This Is Why You Fail Star Wars GIF

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Hmm I wonder if there is a place on earth where Globohomo is decisively losing which shows everyone in the world that Globohomo can be fought and beaten.

Do you know of any such places on earth Chris Chris ?

🤔

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hmm I wonder if there is a place on earth where Globohomo is decisively losing which shows everyone in the world that Globohomo can be fought and beaten.

Do you know of any such places on earth Chris Chris ?

🤔
Such a place would have a low muslim % right?

Hungary.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Was just curious so I looked it up and there's less than six thousand official Muslims in Hungary, a country of ten million. That's pretty amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user