RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't care at all. Just dictatorship doing dictatorship things.

Dictatorship?

Putin wasnt the one who suspended elections like Zelensky. Putin wasn't the one who cheated to win like Biden.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dictatorship?

Putin wasnt the one who suspended elections like Zelensky. Putin wasn't the one who cheated to win like Biden.
Putin is the one arresting opposition leaders and assassinating his generals.

Dude, Zelensky looks like a puppet and Biden is utterly corrupt. Why can't you admit fault in Putin?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Putin is the one arresting opposition leaders and assassinating his generals.

Your own country has completely debanked, depersoned and persecuted Nigel Farage for having views
Germany wants to ban entire political parties for "muh democracy"
US is literally trying to arrest an opposition leader who was a President to keep him from running again

Please save me the keystrokes about dictatorships.

Dude, Zelensky looks like a puppet and Biden is utterly corrupt. Why can't you admit fault in Putin?

Because Putin is legitimately elected, constantly has high approval ratings that prove he is legitimately elected and the "opposition leaders" he arrests for legitimate crimes are literally globohomo plants like Navalny working to destabilize Russia.

LMAO @ Prigozhin being a "general"

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Your own country has completely debanked, depersoned and persecuted Nigel Farage for having views

By that logic, every bad us cop that arrests someone for contempt of cop is proof there is no free speech in America

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
By that logic, every bad us cop that arrests someone for contempt of cop is proof there is no free speech in America

You dont need to convnce me. I agree that there is no free speech in America.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Germany wants to ban entire political parties for "muh democracy"
US is literally trying to arrest an opposition leader who was a President to keep him from running again

Please save me the keystrokes about dictatorships.
Nigel Farage has a bank account and is regularly interviewed in the media, he ran a two issue political party and won on both issues (Euro and EU).

ONE bank tried to globohomo him, there was a massive outcry and the bank bosses had to resign. That's totally different to being sent to a Siberian gulag.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What is ommitted?

The cemetery mounds are being leveled so a concrete pour can be done over the cemetery and the crosses replaced with pyramid obelisks

The crosses you see that are stacked are clearly temporary crosses

1693048398395.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
, he ran a two issue political party and won on both issues (Euro and EU).

This is implying that Farage kept Britain out of the Euro when Labour under Blair/Brown never pledged to enter it and Brown famously had 5 tests that needed to be met in order to start considering it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Like a good Russian it's an attrition victory.

Well at least now you're coming to terms with the potential for a Russian victory, LOL.

Given your rump state military status, you might do well to study and appreciate Russia doing whatever it takes to win...oh who am I kidding, you'll never learn and the only people the West will ever defeat in combat are handfuls of dirty brown people.

Like the Politics section then?

Ah yes, the Tanoomba defense.

Thinking that you should be able to wander into any thread of your choice and stir the proverbial pot on a whim, and then once your passive aggressive ass has created a complete and utter shitshow, you want to whine and cry and demand that everyone else be banned, and not you.

Same with you in the Ukraine thread. Whether it was horribly unsubtle trolling or just you being a complete and utter cunt about the topic at hand, you set yourself up to get RRPed and then you whine and cry like a child after the fact.

So...did you get banned from POL? You did, didn't you? I'm shocked, I say, shocked! And, of course, you're going to view Politics as a safe space, because you weren't allowed free reign to run amok and be an asshat in...clearly it's everyone else. And the entire thread must be a safespace, because clearly the issue isn't you being a disruptive retard in every thread you post in...

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The cemetery mounds are being leveled so a concrete pour can be done over the cemetery and the crosses replaced with pyramid obelisks

The crosses you see that are stacked are clearly temporary crosses

View attachment 488123

Oh, so...hmmm. Little tiny pyramids?

Remember when the Internet was abuzz over stories of fake dragon's teeth being deployed by Russia? Wasn't the narrative at the time that Russian defenses would never hold, because they were fake?

So now, months later, Russian defenses are holding and it's Ukraine making little faux dragon's teeth cemetery markers for the literal legion of dead Ukrainians, that likely got massacred trying to assault their way through Russia's fake defenses?

This is ever so mildly kek

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ah yes, the Tanoomba defense.

Thinking that you should be able to wander into any thread of your choice and stir the proverbial pot on a whim, and then once your passive aggressive ass has created a complete and utter shitshow, you want to whine and cry and demand that everyone else be banned, and not you.

Same with you in the Ukraine thread. Whether it was horribly unsubtle trolling or just you being a complete and utter cunt about the topic at hand, you set yourself up to get RRPed and then you whine and cry like a child after the fact.

So...did you get banned from POL? You did, didn't you? I'm shocked, I say, shocked! And, of course, you're going to view Politics as a safe space, because you weren't allowed free reign to run amok and be an asshat in...clearly it's everyone else. And the entire thread must be a safespace, because clearly the issue isn't you being a disruptive retard in every thread you post in...
I don't remember posters on this forum being so permanently triggered and weak. It's sad to see.

After liberals got TDS in 2016, comservatives got something similar in 2020.

Now after the Ukraine stuff I feel like I have to watch what I say here for the first time. I've even rewritten this post a few times because it's entirely possible I could be banned for saying the wrong thing in even a rickshaw thread.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I don't remember posters on this forum being so permanently triggered and weak. It's sad to see.

After liberals got TDS in 2016, comservatives got something similar in 2020.

Now after the Ukraine stuff I feel like I have to watch what I say here for the first time. I've even rewritten this post a few times because it's entirely possible I could be banned for saying the wrong thing in even a rickshaw thread.

Bro you are like the Julian assange and Edward Snowden of foh

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user