RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You keep trying to put words in my mouth to win an argument with your imaginary strawman liberal.

Messing with Ukraine is bad no matter if it's Russia or America, they should have their own sovereignty to develop their nation in their own people's interests.

Doing it via Hunter Biden bribes and gay NGOs is better than doing it via an attrition war.

Ukraine was already totally fucked with Russian corruption AIDS so I don't give a shit about pro Russians complaining about American corruption AIDS.

So you agree that Ukraine should be restored to the status quo that it had before Globohomo overthrew the Kuchma government in Euromaidan?

Daddy Vladdy has heard you and is here to help

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you agree that Ukraine should be restored to the status quo that it had before Globohomo overthrew the Kuchma government in Euromaidan?

Daddy Vladdy has heard you and is here to help
No. They should be an independent country.

Russia is not entitled to interfere with any country it "feels" belongs to it.

I voted for Brexit, why would I support Russia having puppet states when I don't support the EU going that way?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No. They should be an independent country.

Russia is not entitled to interfere with any country it "feels" belongs to it.

I voted for Brexit, why would I support Russia having puppet states when I don't support the EU going that way?

But it was an independent country until Globohomo overthrew its govt in Euromaidan in 2014.

Oops.

Chris

Potato del Grande
How so? If anything the war of attrition as you put is at least more honest therfore more moral.
So a few 100k dead people is better than Hunter Biden getting high and fucking his niece with Ukraine power plant money? Fuck off.

But it was an independent country until Globohomo overthrew its govt in Euromaidan in 2014.

Oops.
Of course you would think that... strong independent country like Belarus!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So a few 100k dead people is better than Hunter Biden getting high and fucking his niece with Ukraine power plant money? Fuck off.

Of course you would think that... strong independent country like Belarus!

Lmao, I see. A country can only be"independent" if it's sucking American dick instead of Russian one.

Kinda like UK is "independent".

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

How myopic of you, and it's completely fucking pathetic that you would choose people to be led by corruption rather than fight for their own freedom.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's never been independent and if the people want to be independent they should.
Oh now it's never been independent?

That's not the song you were singing 2 months ago

Come on Chris Chris . Stop this nonsense.

Screenshot_20230830-175300.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
How myopic of you, and it's completely fucking pathetic that you would choose people to be led by corruption rather than fight for their own freedom.
Thousands of people fighting in a war is being led by corruption, but sitting down and taking a rigged election like an American is fighting for freedom. Uh-huh.

Oh now it's never been independent?

That's not the song you were singing 2 months ago

Come on Chris Chris . Stop this nonsense.

View attachment 488713
Weird you looked that up, but there's a healthy dose of sarcasm in that post based on the context of what the person I replied to said.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Weird you looked that up, but there's a healthy dose of sarcasm in that post based on the context of what the person I replied to said.

The sarcasm is about the whores not about the independence

Really grasping for straws here.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The sarcasm is about the whores not about the independence

Really grasping for straws here.
You think Ukraine was independent so it's a valid point to make. I don't need to agree to make fun of people thinking that.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You think Ukraine was independent so it's a valid point to make. I don't need to agree to make fun of people thinking that.
You also think it was independent until by your own admission your country helped overthrow Ukraines government in order to put pressure on Russia.

Stop this, Christopher. You've been playing this con for a year and a half. It's time to come clean.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You also think it was independent until by your own admission your country helped overthrow Ukraines government in order to put pressure on Russia.

Stop this, Christopher. You've been playing this con for a year and a half. It's time to come clean.
It was months ago, you convinced me that Ukraine wasn't independent under it's Russian backed government.