RIP Araysar

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I imagine Araysar in real life as the guy from Die Antwoord.

Would plow Yolandi.

8be330c5b770c5a50ca4244ef104bd24.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The demise of the ruble has been greatly exagerrated, in fact, the Ruble is recovering nicely. Sure wish I bought some a few weeks back

up 10% in last 5 days

Down only 16% in the past month

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ukrainian war crime investigations: those are going to be a lot of fun for the next few years

Lots of evidence, lots of red meat

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Not even in the Shaw 2 hour and he’s already broken. Let’s see if he rage quits. I’d put money on it.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wow Araysar Araysar is that true that you got shawed for having NO CHILL and posting gore?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hug your dilator tight Foler Foler , for many of your friends will be parting with theirs tonight

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

English translation by Google

I will clarify my position on Roizman, who (as they tell me) became more active and by this actually confirmed his "support" for the fascists from Azov.

I arrived exactly two hours ago from Mariupol. Witnesses and victims (everything is documented by us) told how the fascists from "Azov" had been killing people for eight years, torturing them at their bases.

I was told how all this time women were admitted to hospitals after being raped at the Azov base. Not just rape, but with torn genitals after bullying by the "Azov".

All this was done with absolute impunity, the whole city was afraid of them, and several cases proven in court ended with the fact that the murderers from Azov were "released on bail."

Exactly two hours ago, I saw with my own eyes the bodies of civilians killed by the shelling of the Azov.

Now - right now - as I write these words, they continue to shell the already liberated areas of Mariupol. They do it in senseless, bestial malice. The "Azovites" understand that they either have to surrender or they will be completely destroyed.

To support (no matter how - with a like or words, let me remind you that he put a like under the call to "pray for the guys from Azov" and "give them strength") these fascists can only be notorious scumbags, which is probably citizen Roizman

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Germany declares that the payment of gas contracts in rubles will lead to their cancellation"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user