RIP Araysar

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

1640138537996.png

AWW FUCK LOL

I knew a guy in one of my armor battalions at Ft Riley who had something like that

Nobody knew he had it or wtf that kind of thing was, until he pranked someone by pulling it out of the bottom of his PT shorts like some sort of fleshy blackjack, and slapping it up against a guys head from behind. And of course, we all thought he just pseudo-teabagged the guy from behind.

So of course we had to break up the ensuing fistfight, and then afterwards he was defending himself by arguing that it WASN'T his nutsack, but rather...he called it his 'klingon'. And dude had no reluctance pull it out AGAIN, in front of literally everyone, to show people that it wasn't his nutsack.

I guess (according to him), he'd had his forever, and there were fucking veins and shit running through it, so no Dr (?) ever supposedly thought that cutting his off was worth the risk or the trouble. Either that, or he just made that up to deflect (?)

I always wondered how that dude ever did PT or road marched without that motherfucking thing turning into a bloody, raw mass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
View attachment 389184

AWW FUCK LOL

I knew a guy in one of my armor battalions at Ft Riley who had something like that

Nobody knew he had it or wtf that kind of thing was, until he pranked someone by pulling it out of the bottom of his PT shorts like some sort of fleshy blackjack, and slapping it up against a guys head from behind. And of course, we all thought he just pseudo-teabagged the guy from behind.

So of course we had to break up the ensuing fistfight, and then afterwards he was defending himself by arguing that it WASN'T his nutsack, but rather...he called it his 'klingon'. And dude had no reluctance pull it out AGAIN, in front of literally everyone, to show people that it wasn't his nutsack.

I guess (according to him), he'd had his forever, and there were fucking veins and shit running through it, so no Dr (?) ever supposedly thought that cutting his off was worth the risk or the trouble. Either that, or he just made that up to deflect (?)

I always wondered how that dude ever did PT or road marched without that motherfucking thing turning into a bloody, raw mass.
Damn.
RIP Foler Foler

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo 's Phrase of the Day: Pedunculated Mass

Thanks to Google Image Search, I then found this

WTF is a hypopharynx anyways?

I thought that was the dude's tongue, but noooooooo....

1640146481466.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo 's Phrase of the Day: Pedunculated Mass

Thanks to Google Image Search, I then found this

WTF is a hypopharynx anyways?

I thought that was the dude's tongue, but noooooooo....

View attachment 389200

Looks like a fiberoptics intubation challenge. Nice :)

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
you guys won’t believe this… Araysar faked his own death for life insurance fraud. Unbelievable…. He’s currently in jail on a 1 mil bond awaiting trial.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I imagine Araysar in real life as the guy from Die Antwoord.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user