RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You remind me of the people welcoming the aliens in Independance Day, who get nuked by the aliens.

Actually I think that the MSM are downplaying how amazing Ukraine are doing.

See?

Chris

Potato del Grande
What? I'm clearly not swallowing the MSM propaganda that Ukriane is making slow but steady progress. I think they have killed 200 bazillion Russians.

Just like you strongly disagree with Putin on him not turning the world into a nuclear hellscape, he's just too peaceful!!!!!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What? I'm clearly not swallowing the MSM propaganda that Ukriane is making slow but steady progress. I think they have killed 200 bazillion Russians.

Just like you strongly disagree with Putin on him not turning the world into a nuclear hellscape, he's just too peaceful!!!!!

See?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris

Why does NATO treat Ukrainians like expendable cannon fodder and for what purpose?

View attachment 490104
What does it have to do with NATO? I would hope 90% of able-bodied Americans would be willing to die to defend their country from an invader intent on taking their land and abducting their children. But the truth is, we wouldn't even come remotely close. 10-30% would care tops, depending on who the invader was.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What does it have to do with NATO? I would hope 90% of able-bodied Americans would be willing to die to defend their country from an invader intent on taking their land and abducting their children. But the truth is, we wouldn't even come remotely close. 10-30% would care tops, depending on who the invader was.
LMAO at this old stale MSM propaganda. No one is "abducting their children".

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
LMAO at this old stale MSM propaganda. No one is "abducting their children".
It's an absolute fact that they're taking children from conflicted regions, shipping most of them to brainwashing camps, and many are just disappearing.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's an absolute fact that they're taking children from conflicted regions, shipping most of them to brainwashing camps, and many are just disappearing.

In areas where there is fighting, Russians evacuate the children like normal civilized people, instead of droning them into oblivion like Americans did for 20+ years

But that's MSM brainwashing for you. Freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, evacuation of civilians is "abduction"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris I didnt know they traded "opposition leaders" in prisoner swaps. I thought this sort of thing was reserved for spies, foreign agents and saboteurs.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Mist Mist can you tell me more about these "brainwashing camps" that Russians have established where they are funneling what I presume are tens of thousands of "abducted" children?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I think it's called the "Russian School System".

Chris Chris you are a teacher in a muslim school in UK

Dont Accuse Me Glass House GIF by Snowfall

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That was my last school, this one is very well balanced between white/black/christian/hindu/sihk.

I 100% agree with this. Because I'm not a soulless propaganda mouthpiece like you.

Hmm, if Putin is right about this, maybe he is right about other things too? :emoji_thinking:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hmm, if Putin is right about this, maybe he is right about other things too? :emoji_thinking:
Yes, there are things he is right about. There are also things he is wrong about, like most people/leaders.

Your position is that he is right about everything and you have a charade of him being "wrong" when you think he is right but doesn't go far enough.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yes, there are things he is right about. There are also things he is wrong about, like most people/leaders.

Your position is that he is right about everything and you have a charade of him being "wrong" when you think he is right but doesn't go far enough.

Putin is right about MOST things, including this war. All evidence points to this.

This is why West and MSM ignore historical evidence and run this propaganda campaign purely on emotional slogans: "Slava Muhkraine! Stand with Ukraine!"

Meanwhile Putin brings up history, Minsk Accords, NATO expansion promises and an encyclopedic knowledge of the last 30 years of West-East history as to how we arrived at this point.