RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
A handful of NATO advisors can't force an entire army to fight. There must be people at all levels of Ukrainian society who want to fight.

This is a huge cope for you, you don't like that people in the Russian sphere really want out because of how shit it is over there.

A handful of NATO advisors aren't doing the forcing. The combined NATO governments are. And they don't have to force the entire army, just their bought and paid for leaders like Zelensky.

As for people at all levels wanting to fight= I've posted thousands of videos at this point of people being dragged off the street and press ganged into Ukrainian military. People don't want to fight, they are FORCED to fight by their Hohol superiors. And they give interviews stating as much.

This is a huge cope for you, you don't like that Russian people don't have to be forced to fight and are fighting because they believe in their cause. Whereas Globohomohohols can't even be bothered to defend their own country and have to fight with commissars pointing guns at them from behind.

Chris

Potato del Grande
A handful of NATO advisors aren't doing the forcing. The combined NATO governments are. And they don't have to force the entire army, just their bought and paid for leaders like Zelensky.

As for people at all levels wanting to fight= I've posted thousands of videos at this point of people being dragged off the street and press ganged into Ukrainian military. People don't want to fight, they are FORCED to fight by their Hohol superiors. And they give interviews stating as much.

This is a huge cope for you, you don't like that Russian people don't have to be forced to fight and are fighting because they believe in their cause. Whereas Globohomohohols can't even be bothered to defend their own country and have to fight with commissars pointing guns at them from behind.
Good thing that Russia just wants to exterminate every Ukrainian man to destroy NATO equipment.

If these motivated Russian troops tried to afvancr against these unwlimg conscripts, they would end the war within a month.

Thank god for Putin's bloodlust!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Good thing that Russia just wants to exterminate every Ukrainian man to destroy NATO equipment.

If these motivated Russian troops tried to afvancr against these unwlimg conscripts, they would end the war within a month.

Thank god for Putin's bloodlust!

Putins bloodlust? Jesus Fuck Chris how much restraint does he have to show? If it was his desire he could have already removed Ukraine from existence. He is trying to save his follow Russians stuck there and is trying everything to bring as little harm to the citizens as possible. He could of glasses these faggots as well as your shitbag country 10x over if all he wanted was blood.

You say some stupid shit but goddamn come the fuck off of it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Putins bloodlust? Jesus Fuck Chris how much restraint does he have to show? If it was his desire he could have already removed Ukraine from existence. He is trying to save his follow Russians stuck there and is trying everything to bring as little harm to the citizens as possible. He could of glasses these faggots as well as your shitbag country 10x over if all he wanted was blood.

You say some stupid shit but goddamn come the fuck off of it.
Ah you are right, they are kind, gentle, artillery strikes of peace.

So you are saying that Putin can glass Ukraine/The West or hold a slaughter line - but mothing inbetween?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Putin can literally cruise missile Zelensky on any given day of the week but chooses not to, because MUH BLOODLUST!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Putin can literally cruise missile Zelensky on any given day of the week but chooses not to, because MUH BLOODLUST!
Well yes. He could end the war, but he chooses not to and instead kill all these unwilling conscripts.

Do you belive that Putin could end the war quickly without nukes, yes or no?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well yes. He could end the war, but he chooses not to and instead kill all these unwilling conscripts.

Do you belive that Putin could end the war quickly without nukes, yes or no?

I like this new BLOODLUST cope you have rolled out. Ukrainians can end the war any day too, but I guess their Hohol BLOODLUST just wont let them!

When NATO invades 2 dozen countries to topple governments and play their globohomo geopolitics games, for some reason that's never about MUH BLOODLUST. One Russian gets fed up and finally decides to defend his people after trying to negotiate 10+ years: Vladimir Durotan, chief of the FrostOrc clan, filled with never ending ORC BLOODLUST

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like this new BLOODLUST cope you have rolled out. Ukrainians can end the war any day too, but I guess their Hohol BLOODLUST just wont let them!

When NATO invades 2 dozen countries to topple governments and play their globohomo geopolitics games, for some reason that's never about MUH BLOODLUST. One Russian gets fed up and finally decides to defend his people after trying to negotiate 10+ years: Vladimir Durotan, chief of the FrostOrc clan, filled with never ending ORC BLOODLUST
You dodged the question, tell us how quickly you think Putin could end the war if he went on the offensive. No world ending stuff like nukes.

It's funny that Ukraine is defending themselves by fighting on their own territory and Russia is defending itself by fighting on someone else's territory lol.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You dodged the question, tell us how quickly you think Putin could end the war if he went on the offensive. No world ending stuff like nukes.

I don't care about your questions. They are as immaterial, dishonest and fake as everything else about you Chris Chris when it comes to this topic.

This thread is a non-editable testament to all the bad faith arguments and lies you tried to trot out over the past 18 months in regard to this conflict.

It's funny that Ukraine is defending themselves by fighting on their own territory and Russia is defending itself by fighting on someone else's territory lol.

Chris Chris , Eastern Ukraine and Crimea **IS** Russia's own territory.

You need to cope better.

Chris

Potato del Grande
How is Russia having a plebiscite in a region they control half of and not even the largest city?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don't care about your questions. They are as immaterial, dishonest and fake as everything else about you Chris Chris when it comes to this topic.

You need to cope better.
I don't need to cope about anything, either side winning doesn't effect me.

You are the one firmly entrenched on one side and made it your entire personality.

Every discussion ends the same way, se discuss some claims and you attack what I think. I then try to nail down what you think and you refuse because you know I'll be able to attack your answer.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
How is Russia having a plebiscite in a region they control half of and not even the largest city?

Easy. Russia is a democracy during wartime who operates a democracy even while being occupied, unlike Hohols who suspend democracy during wartime.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Easy. Russia is a democracy during wartime who operates a democracy even while being occupied, unlike Hohols who suspend democracy during wartime.
Everyone suspends democracy when they are being invaded. If the war continues as a stalemate then they need to reconsider though.

How is Russia going to get votes from people in the Ukrainian zone and people who fled?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I don't need to cope about anything, either side winning doesn't effect me.

You are the one firmly entrenched on one side and made it your entire personality.

Every discussion ends the same way, se discuss some claims and you attack what I think. I then try to nail down what you think and you refuse because you know I'll be able to attack your answer.

Your endless need to comment on this subject shows otherwise. In fact, you are very invested into this.

Discussion does end in same way. You attempting to debate some red herring, me refusing to take the bait while goading you with @'s, you eventually losing your shit and letting the mask slip, me laughing and dunking on you for a week for being a dummy (steam carriers) or a liar (euromaidan). Then we do it all over again.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Everyone suspends democracy when they are being invaded. If the war continues as a stalemate then they need to reconsider though.

How is Russia going to get votes from people in the Ukrainian zone and people who fled?
Precedent is you don’t count them. If it was good enough for the British in 2014, why would you object now.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Did you suspend democracy when you invaded Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Did you suspend democracy when you invaded Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan?
No it wasn't on home soil. I'm not critising Russia for having elections, I'm critising them for doing a referendum in 1/2 a region that's missing all the people who would vote against since they fled.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No it wasn't on home soil. I'm not critising Russia for having elections, I'm critising them for doing a referendum in 1/2 a region that's missing all the people who would vote against since they fled.

"not on home soil"

1694377075935.png