RIP Araysar

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember posters on this forum being so permanently triggered and weak. It's sad to see.

After liberals got TDS in 2016, comservatives got something similar in 2020.

Now after the Ukraine stuff I feel like I have to watch what I say here for the first time. I've even rewritten this post a few times because it's entirely possible I could be banned for saying the wrong thing in even a rickshaw thread.

Weird, I had forgotten all about you and this thread, and when I hop back in here you've got dozens of posts as if you're really upset or something.

Gotta LOL at your entire "I'm not upset YOU'RE upset!" posting habits. If you're trolling then you're bad at it, as you're now stuck in here, and if you're not trolling...well...that speaks for itself.

I think I've tagged Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule before to ask that you be released, but I also have to admit that watching you languish in here is pretty enjoyable.

Also, as an aside, I totally misread Araysar Araysar 's post about the gravesite markers and saw all of that in my own Googling later. I figured you'd be all over that...weird.

1695565751762.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Weird, I had forgotten all about you and this thread, and when I hop back in here you've got dozens of posts as if you're really upset or something.

Gotta LOL at your entire "I'm not upset YOU'RE upset!" posting habits. If you're trolling then you're bad at it, as you're now stuck in here, and if you're not trolling...well...that speaks for itself.

I think I've tagged Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule before to ask that you be released, but I also have to admit that watching you languish in here is pretty enjoyable.

Also, as an aside, I totally misread Araysar Araysar 's post about the gravesite markers and saw all of that in my own Googling later. I figured you'd be all over that...weird.

View attachment 492074
I'm happily posting in the gaming threads.

Only loss for me is the gamergate thread and I'm getting that fix from YouTube.

I could do without having heat in every sub forum because I said a mean thing about Putin, that seems to have mostly stopped now. Before I just had people irrationally angry at me in gaming and movie threads.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm happily posting in the gaming threads.

Only loss for me is the gamergate thread and I'm getting that fix from YouTube.

I could do without having heat in every sub forum because I said a mean thing about Putin, that seems to have mostly stopped now. Before I just had people irrationally angry at me in gaming and movie threads.

Chris Chris is this accurate?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

View attachment 492074
The grave site marker thing I noticed after having to reread twice to make sure I understood what was going on. I was going to say something but figured Chris would chime in. Nope. He's not a serious poster and doesn't have any intention of being so.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

1695584689391.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah yeah, maybe I'm just a raging asshole everywhere?

But I definetly noticed an increased level of global forum hate specifically when I was posting in the Ukraine thread and not at other times. I'm much happier now without it.

Always remember that it's not just SJWs who want censorship, cancellations and echo chambers.

I've nothing to be mad about because I'm constantly being proven right that the war is a low morale shitshow stalemate on both sides. I'm sure the thread is you guys all clapping yourselves on the back about how well Russia is doing and how shit Ukraine is... but the territory in the ground still isn't moving.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, everyone's just giving you heat because the forum is infested with Putin lovers. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with what you post...

1695589231810.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah yeah, maybe I'm just a raging asshole everywhere?

But I definetly noticed an increased level of global forum hate specifically when I was posting in the Ukraine thread and not at other times. I'm much happier now without it.

Always remember that it's not just SJWs who want censorship, cancellations and echo chambers.

I've nothing to be mad about because I'm constantly being proven right that the war is a low morale shitshow stalemate on both sides. I'm sure the thread is you guys all clapping yourselves on the back about how well Russia is doing and how shit Ukraine is... but the territory in the ground still isn't moving.

I dont see low morale on Russian side. If anything, I see extremely high morale because that's what happens when you are decisively winning.

Wrong again, friendo.

Chris

Potato del Grande

I genuinely hate Trudeu but it's great that he is applauding Ukrainian war heroes.

• 1Nationalist

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So in the middle of the furor, Chris Chris sees the news, realizes why there's an uproar in the first places, comes running to this thread and purposely posts about the 'Ukrainian war hero' because he knew exactly how people would react if he phrased it that way.

doubt-yeah.gif

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So in the middle of the furor, Chris Chris sees the news, realizes why there's an uproar in the first places, comes running to this thread and purposely posts about the 'Ukrainian war hero' because he knew exactly how people would react if he phrased it that way.

doubt-yeah.gif

Bro stop putting so much heat on Chris

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

doubt-yeah.gif
Kinda.

Now the problem is that it's a sarcastic post, I hate Trudeau and think that the situation is hilarious for the reasons everyone else here does.

But posting "Wow Trudeau and his government are stupid and incompetent" is boring and repetitive, so it's funnier to me to post in fake support.

Sometimes people get it and I get tons of likes, sometimes they don't and I get tons of dislikes. I'm usually having fun regardless.

Doing that on gun control and abortion and healthcare for a decade wasn't a problem, but for some reason people are way more invested in Ukraine.

If sarcasm/irony posts means I'm not trusted in the politics forum, fair enough. But I think you guys lost a little something in 2020 just like the dems did in 2016, now you react different.

• 1Faggotry