RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey Chris Chris remember these classics?

In fact, y'know what, let's literally review pro-Ukrainian analytical calls - just from the first month of the war because I didn't realize how much material there is - and see how good their record has been.
- The Russians can't invade because of mud season (lol)
- The Russian Army is all dying of COVID-19 (lol)
- Javelin and NLAW will wipe out the Russian Army (they underperformed Soviet ATGMs)
- The VDV was wiped out at Gostomel (the AFU was routed)
- Russia will run out of ammo and collapse in mid-March 2022 (lol)
- The Bayraktar TB-2 drone is a game-changer and Russian air defenses are helpless against it (they were all shot down in hours)
- The Russians planned to storm Kiev in 72 hours (literally made up by GEN Milley)
- A Russian brigade was running around southwest of Kiev (no evidence ever seen of this)
- The Russians were defeated at Brovary (they're on camera entering the town and apparently took few losses there)
- The Russian 4th Guards Tank Division was wiped out in Chernigov-Sumy (it near-singlehandedly defeated OC-North)
- Kiev was crawling with Russian spetznaz (Kiev was crawling with armed Ukrainians shooting each other)
- Russian losses were catastrophic (Oryx eventually quit after the AFU got so many Western vehicles it became impossible to pass their losses off as Russian; also see my pinned tweet)
- Ukrainian losses were trivial (we're now talking seriously about a national demographic collapse due to battle losses and Ukraine is obviously very short on Soviet equipment)
- Azov will defend Mariupol! (lol)
- The Russians were routed from Kiev in a mighty counteroffensive! (The war was over, Ukraine had sued for peace and it was part of the deal, and NATO had to write them the blankest of blank checks a week later to convince them to do dishonor their word)

This is just a small collection of false operational narratives promoted by serious pro-Ukrainian analysts - to include the highest echelons of the United States military - in the first month of the war. I'm not even going into the nonstop urban legends like the Ghost of Kiev etc.

Oh man I forgot a bunch
- Russia is internationally isolated
- Sanctions will destroy the Russian economy
- Sanctions have ALREADY destroyed the Russian economy (from JOE BIDEN HIMSELF)
- Western companies leaving Russia is a crushing blow
- The Russians have no logistics to deliver ammunition, food or fuel, their army is stalled because no supplies
- In the alternative, sporadic attacks by Ukrainian spetznaz destroyed all of Russia's logistics
- Russian tires are all dry-rotted and none of their trucks can go off-road without blowing all their tires
- Russian soldiers will die of frostbite en masse because they don't have winter clothing
- The Russian army is issuing expired field rations and all their soldiers will die of food poisoning or something
- Conversely, the Ukrainian Army has the best MREs in the world
- MOLOTOV COCKTAILS WILL DEFEAT THE RUSSIAN ARMY
- Insurgent war is a wholesome pastime for teenagers
- Russia stands no chance against these Hunger Games-looking civilians we gave AKs to

This is part of one month of insane pro-Ukrainian analytical narratives that allegedly serious people created and spread, some of which continue to crop up TO THIS DAY.

h/t
@diogenease
for prompting me to post some more of these clangers lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey Chris Chris remember these classics?

In fact, y'know what, let's literally review pro-Ukrainian analytical calls - just from the first month of the war because I didn't realize how much material there is - and see how good their record has been.
- The Russians can't invade because of mud season (lol)
- The Russian Army is all dying of COVID-19 (lol)
- Javelin and NLAW will wipe out the Russian Army (they underperformed Soviet ATGMs)
- The VDV was wiped out at Gostomel (the AFU was routed)
- Russia will run out of ammo and collapse in mid-March 2022 (lol)
- The Bayraktar TB-2 drone is a game-changer and Russian air defenses are helpless against it (they were all shot down in hours)
- The Russians planned to storm Kiev in 72 hours (literally made up by GEN Milley)
- A Russian brigade was running around southwest of Kiev (no evidence ever seen of this)
- The Russians were defeated at Brovary (they're on camera entering the town and apparently took few losses there)
- The Russian 4th Guards Tank Division was wiped out in Chernigov-Sumy (it near-singlehandedly defeated OC-North)
- Kiev was crawling with Russian spetznaz (Kiev was crawling with armed Ukrainians shooting each other)
- Russian losses were catastrophic (Oryx eventually quit after the AFU got so many Western vehicles it became impossible to pass their losses off as Russian; also see my pinned tweet)
- Ukrainian losses were trivial (we're now talking seriously about a national demographic collapse due to battle losses and Ukraine is obviously very short on Soviet equipment)
- Azov will defend Mariupol! (lol)
- The Russians were routed from Kiev in a mighty counteroffensive! (The war was over, Ukraine had sued for peace and it was part of the deal, and NATO had to write them the blankest of blank checks a week later to convince them to do dishonor their word)

This is just a small collection of false operational narratives promoted by serious pro-Ukrainian analysts - to include the highest echelons of the United States military - in the first month of the war. I'm not even going into the nonstop urban legends like the Ghost of Kiev etc.

Oh man I forgot a bunch
- Russia is internationally isolated
- Sanctions will destroy the Russian economy
- Sanctions have ALREADY destroyed the Russian economy (from JOE BIDEN HIMSELF)
- Western companies leaving Russia is a crushing blow
- The Russians have no logistics to deliver ammunition, food or fuel, their army is stalled because no supplies
- In the alternative, sporadic attacks by Ukrainian spetznaz destroyed all of Russia's logistics
- Russian tires are all dry-rotted and none of their trucks can go off-road without blowing all their tires
- Russian soldiers will die of frostbite en masse because they don't have winter clothing
- The Russian army is issuing expired field rations and all their soldiers will die of food poisoning or something
- Conversely, the Ukrainian Army has the best MREs in the world
- MOLOTOV COCKTAILS WILL DEFEAT THE RUSSIAN ARMY
- Insurgent war is a wholesome pastime for teenagers
- Russia stands no chance against these Hunger Games-looking civilians we gave AKs to

This is part of one month of insane pro-Ukrainian analytical narratives that allegedly serious people created and spread, some of which continue to crop up TO THIS DAY.

h/t
@diogenease
for prompting me to post some more of these clangers lol
In the UK every child studies WW2 propaganda and we look at BOTH sides, not just German anti-Jew stuff.

I didn't leave those lessons with a sense of resentment that carrot eating British people can't actually see in the dark, or be self sufficient preppers by growing them in the front garden.

I recognised that in total war, you have to influcence the behaviour of your people.

I, as an educated outsider, see that both Russia and Ukraine are spreading a healthy dose of bullshit to keep up domestic and international support.

You claim to be outraged that the Ukrainians are lying to you, but can't see when Russia does the same. It really makes me question if you are a propaganda addled NPC or just a bad faith actor pushing an agenda.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyway what's the prognosis for the winter?

Offensive when the ground freezes, or too cold so wait until spring?

I guess that nothing is going to happen more than usual so I can skip this thread for 6 months and focus on the Israel/Palestine side of the prelude to WW3?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20231017-132159.png

😹😹😹😹😹

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
In the UK every child studies WW2 propaganda and we look at BOTH sides, not just German anti-Jew stuff.

I didn't leave those lessons with a sense of resentment that carrot eating British people can't actually see in the dark, or be self sufficient preppers by growing them in the front garden.

I recognised that in total war, you have to influcence the behaviour of your people.

I, as an educated outsider, see that both Russia and Ukraine are spreading a healthy dose of bullshit to keep up domestic and international support.

You claim to be outraged that the Ukrainians are lying to you, but can't see when Russia does the same. It really makes me question if you are a propaganda addled NPC or just a bad faith actor pushing an agenda.

I'm not outraged that they are lying to me. I am outraged that they are so terrible at it. Like Ghost of Kiev

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Special Military Operation"

Dude, they declared war and invaded in all but name.

You can feign outrage at semantics of "war" vs. "SMO" but what part of that is wrong? It wasnt Special? Wasnt Military? Wasnt an Operation?

Hohol propaganda is just outright fantastical lies about Russian orcs raping 6 million hohols and then jumping out the window with their washing machine and running back to Russia. What part was true about that laundry list of Hohol claims I posted earlier?

Chris

Potato del Grande
You can feign outrage at semantics of "war" vs. "SMO" but what part of that is wrong? It wasnt Special? Wasnt Military? Wasnt an Operation?

Hohol propaganda is just outright fantastical lies about Russian orcs raping 6 million hohols and then jumping out the window with their washing machine and running back to Russia. What part was true about that laundry list of Hohol claims I posted earlier?
Araysar it's propaganda, every country does this in war. Russia is doing it. Chill.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
cmon, ukrainian grandpa shooting down fighter jet with a musket?

Don't forget Grandmothers knocking Russian drones out of the sky by throwing jars of pickled tomatoes at them

You have to be mentally handicapped to argue as if the propaganda on both sides is even remotely comparable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Don't forget Grandmothers knocking Russian drones out of the sky by throwing jars of pickled tomatoes at them

You have to be mentally handicapped to argue as if the propaganda on both sides is even remotely comparable.

Sounds like this grandma with pickles was more effective than the Patriot AA system.

They should have stationed a babushka with pickles on every building over 3 stories and at every airport

C'mon Chris Chris

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sounds like this grandma with pickles was more effective than the Patriot AA system.

They should have stationed a babushka with pickles on every building over 3 stories and at every airport

C'mon Chris Chris
I don't see the problem with silly urban legends?

I'm not going to base my views on how good the propaganda is. Russia invading Ukraine doesn't change regardless of AA Babushka claims.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I don't see the problem with silly urban legends?

I'm not going to base my views on how good the propaganda is. Russia invading Ukraine doesn't change regardless of AA Babushka claims.

"Silly urban legends"

Was SMO a silly urban legend too since you equated them?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hey Chris Chris what happened to you? Why are you only posting in this thread? Glad to see your students haven’t beheaded you in the name of peace and diversity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey Chris Chris what happened to you? Why are you only posting in this thread? Glad to see your students haven’t beheaded you in the name of peace and diversity
I'm posting in gaming threads all of the time and sometimes in off topic/movies/TV.

I got Ukraine thread banned again for hurting their feelings with sarcastic pro Ukraine posts and "lying" because apparently only a liar could support Ukraine.

Then politics sub forum banned because I replied to Araysar @ing me about Ukraine in the Politics thread which I otherwise don't post in.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm posting in gaming threads all of the time and sometimes in off topic/movies/TV.

I got Ukraine thread banned again for hurting their feelings with sarcastic pro Ukraine posts and "lying" because apparently only a liar could support Ukraine.

Then politics sub forum banned because I replied to Araysar @ing me about Ukraine in the Politics thread which I otherwise don't post in.

Lies about being banned for lying