RIP Araysar

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chris Chris can you tell me who the good guys are in today's conflict? I need to know what flag to add to my TickityToks to get the most virtue points.

Just go ahead and make two lists of good guys and bad guys so we all know for the future.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris can you tell me who the good guys are in today's conflict? I need to know what flag to add to my TickityToks to get the most virtue points.

Just go ahead and make two lists of good guys and bad guys so we all know for the future.
What have I said that makes you think that there are good guys in power anywhere?

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you're saying Russia is the good guy now?
You are saying that Russia is the good guy and has done nothing wrong, then are critisising me for apparently doing that with Ukraine.

Ukraine is a corrupt shithole and Zelensky is a paid stooge. They have just done less wrong than Putin.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You are saying that Russia is the good guy and has done nothing wrong, then are critisising me for apparently doing that with Ukraine.

Ukraine is a corrupt shithole and Zelensky is a paid stooge. They have just done less wrong than Putin.

Yes Ukraine is a corrupt shithole, and no in this instance Russia did nothing wrong.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Russia is a corrupt shithole so globohomo did nothing wrong.

Like I said, have some self awareness.

This is pretty stupid and disingenuous as Russia didn't advance on Globohomo, but Globohomo did advance on Russia despite repeated warnings.

You fail to acknowledge this time and time again.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is pretty stupid and disingenuous as Russia didn't advance on Globohomo, but Globohomo did advance on Russia despite repeated warnings.

You fail to acknowledge this time and time again.
Russia advanced on Ukraine by expecting it to be a puppet state.

Like most things it's a complicated situation, you can't just point to one thing as the root cause and excuse all poor decisions after it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Russia advanced on Ukraine by expecting it to be a puppet state.

Expecting it? It already is a puppet state, one that NATO uses to advance on Russia.

Like most things it's a complicated situation

No its not. The only thing thats complicated is the mental gymnastics you force yourself to go through

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Expecting it? It already is a puppet state, one that NATO uses to advance on Russia.

No its not. The only thing thats complicated is the mental gymnastics you force yourself to go through

I still don't get his logic. Globohomo can turn Ukraine into a bullshit puppet state, set up biolabs, kill Russians, and seek to set up NATO military bases but somehow Russia is still the aggressor.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I really don''t understand why Chris is so in love with the terrorist supporting offensive alliance that is NATO. It's literally the source of almost all of the death via war in the past 50 years. Pretty much every western leader deserves to be put to death by saint putin for their war crimes.

Chris

Potato del Grande

I still don't get his logic. Globohomo can turn Ukraine into a bullshit puppet state, set up biolabs, kill Russians, and seek to set up NATO military bases but somehow Russia is still the aggressor.
You misunderstand, Russia aggressed Ukraine into a puppet state in the 90s.

Appatently it's OK to go wreck puppet states you guys say.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really don''t understand why Chris is so in love with the terrorist supporting offensive alliance that is NATO. It's literally the source of almost all of the death via war in the past 50 years. Pretty much every western leader deserves to be put to death by saint putin for their war crimes.
What have I said that says that I love NATO?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is supporting Russia like the midlife crisis car to have some masculine to compenstate for the old shrivelled dick?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You misunderstand, Russia aggressed Ukraine into a puppet state in the 90s.

Russia aggressed Ukraine into being NATOss puppet state by setting Ukraine free, making it its own country (when it never had one before) --- all in exchange for a promise not to be hostile to Russia?

LMAO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Russia aggressed Ukraine into being NATOss puppet state by setting Ukraine free, making it its own country (when it never had one before) --- all in exchange for a promise not to be hostile to Russia?

LMAO

So you are saying Russia started it by allowing Ukraine in the first place? Check and Mate

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users