RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"LMAO Araysar Araysar .

The helmet tosser of the avdeevka front has arrived." -- Furry Furry

Putting aside the aiming part, did he really think he was going to throw a helmet 200 feet up into the air?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
"LMAO Araysar Araysar .

The helmet tosser of the avdeevka front has arrived." -- Furry Furry

Putting aside the aiming part, did he really think he was going to throw a helmet 200 feet up into the air?
Apparently he needs to go to grandma's pickle throwing school.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Bro I'm having a great December. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas
Thanks, worst case I will see you in Valhalla. Or more probably Gayhalla because I'm sure it's already been claimed by the left.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I’m glad bro is back. He’ll get out of purgatory right around the time the Ukraine war starts to heat up. When we’ll need an extra strong dose of telegram to keep us going. Maybe we get Chris back there too…

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I’m glad bro is back. He’ll get out of purgatory right around the time the Ukraine war starts to heat up. When we’ll need an extra strong dose of telegram to keep us going. Maybe we get Chris back there too…

Bro have you read the latest Simplicius?

This war is over.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Bro have you read the latest Simplicius?

This war is over.

Bro, even though Ukraine is smaller than Russia, that's a lot of land to roll over. You can't rebuild Russian Kiev in a day either. We need you back in the saddle.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Israel Palestine is new thing so I don't know.

You tell me.

It's not looking good, bud.

You might have to send them another entire British military if they are to get through next 2 months.

How are your rates, btw?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's not looking good, bud.

You might have to send them another entire British military if they are to get through next 2 months.

How are your rates, btw?
Wow they sound really weak, like a strong military could wipe them out if they ever encounter one.

My mortgage rates are locked and utility bills I got a payrise and government payout for. My savings are actually going up.

How is it being the laughing stock of the forum?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wow they sound really weak, like a strong military could wipe them out if they ever encounter one.

My mortgage rates are locked and utility bills I got a payrise and government payout for. My savings are actually going up.

Nice bro. Hope you’re maxing out your 401k

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

A strong military did wipe them out repeatedly. But every time they do, NATO ships them another $100 billion dollar army.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users