Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
"US says". LMAO.

Assuming that "US says" is not full of shit like usual.... The question then is "enough for what", Chris Chris ?
Russia is leveraging the military might of *checks notes* North korea to *checks notes even more skeptically* make missiles. In exchange Russia will teach north korea *check notes while really confused* how to make missiles???

Jesus christ, Chris Chris . How are you not too embarrassed to post this.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Russia is leveraging the military might of *checks notes* North korea to *checks notes even more skeptically* make missiles. In exchange Russia will teach north korea *check notes while really confused* how to make missiles???

Jesus christ, Chris Chris . How are you not too embarrassed to post this.
Do you think there's only one type of missile?

North Korea is probably THE most militarised country in the world with the largest artillery force in the world pointed at Seoul.

Russia has maybe the most ICBMs in the world.

North Korea can't use it's short range missiles without starting a war, they want long range missiles to have security vs the US.

Russia can't use it's long range missiles without starting a nuclear war (they could change the warheads but why waste them?), they want short-medium range missiles to use against Ukraine.

They compliment each other nicely. Makes sense to swap part of North Korea's short-medium range stockpile for long range tech.

Seems like you are a fucking embarassment.

• 1Moron
  • 1Potato
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This makes no sense. If you said "Russia is field testing NK intermediary missiles in Ukraine.", I'd believe you. That benefits them both.

You say NK wants long range missiles for security vs US, but pretty much every source on the planet agrees they have solid fuel ICBMs, which puts their ICBM missile tech on par with what the US uses, and superior to native British tech. They can already strike the UK from best korea. On top of that, they've demonstrated they have the tech to put stuff into orbit, and have shown they almost certainly have a stockpile of ICBMs that meets or exceeds their nuclear weapon total, which is estimated to be about a couple dozen last I checked.

Pretty much every justification in your logic is entirely made up and false.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Do you think there's only one type of missile?

North Korea is probably THE most militarised country in the world with the largest artillery force in the world pointed at Seoul.

Russia has maybe the most ICBMs in the world.

North Korea can't use it's short range missiles without starting a war, they want long range missiles to have security vs the US.

Russia can't use it's long range missiles without starting a nuclear war (they could change the warheads but why waste them?), they want short-medium range missiles to use against Ukraine.

They compliment each other nicely. Makes sense to swap part of North Korea's short-medium range stockpile for long range tech.

If this was true, then the news story blasted out by Kirby & Co. would be "NK has obtained long range ICBMs from Russia with capability to strike US, we need to stop Russia"

Jesus, you are one stupid monkey.

Anyways, enough missiles for what, Chris Chris ?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We now know that the US MIC couldn't match the Russian manufacturing rate of cruise missiles and ICBMs. If you have any lingering doubts about that, just look at the production of basic 155mm ordnance or the high tech HIMARS missiles 2 years into the war.

This is the entire basis of "Russia is out of missiles!" claim. That Russia is some backwards Nigeria with Snow that makes missiles out of washing machines from Whirlpool washers and dryers. But now we know that Russia outproduces US not in quality of missiles and rockets but also in quantity.

Even if we give US the benefit of the doubt (although they are almost certainly lying in desperation) why would getting missiles from NK be a bad or embarrassing thing? Russia can always use more missiles as there is no shortage of targets in Ukraine.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This makes no sense. If you said "Russia is field testing NK intermediary missiles in Ukraine.", I'd believe you. That benefits them both.

You say NK wants long range missiles for security vs US, but pretty much every source on the planet agrees they have solid fuel ICBMs, which puts their ICBM missile tech on par with what the US uses, and superior to native British tech. They can already strike the UK from best korea. On top of that, they've demonstrated they have the tech to put stuff into orbit, and have shown they almost certainly have a stockpile of ICBMs that meets or exceeds their nuclear weapon total, which is estimated to be about a couple dozen last I checked.

Pretty much every justification in your logic is entirely made up and false.
Field testing could be the deal Russia made to get more missiles, to feed back combat data which North Korea doesn't have vs South Korea with anything made since the 50s.

Not sure why you expect my speculation to be 100% accurate otherwise I'm an idiot, just provide your better speculation without being an asshole.

North Korea certaintly hasn't practiced hitting the UK so it's not actually known if they have the entire planet in range, I'm sure they wouldn't say no to Russian tech to help their missile program.

Maybe North Korea need some of that Ukrainian grain to feed their starving population, could be all kinds of reasons why they are helping, regardless Russia needs missiles!

• 1Moron
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Field testing could be the deal Russia made to get more missiles, to feed back combat data which North Korea doesn't have vs South Korea with anything made since the 50s.

Not sure why you expect my speculation to be 100% accurate otherwise I'm an idiot, just provide your better speculation without being an asshole.

North Korea certaintly hasn't practiced hitting the UK so it's not actually known if they have the entire planet in range, I'm sure they wouldn't say no to Russian tech to help their missile program.

Maybe North Korea need some of that Ukrainian grain to feed their starving population, could be all kinds of reasons why they are helping, regardless Russia needs missiles!

You are a fucking retard

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If this was true, then the news story blasted out by Kirby & Co. would be "NK has obtained long range ICBMs from Russia with capability to strike US, we need to stop Russia"

Jesus, you are one stupid monkey.

Anyways, enough missiles for what, Chris Chris ?
We did have the video of best leader accepting a full icbm from Russia and then North Korea’s missile tech randomly advanced 30 years in the space of one, so undoubtedly this already happened. The confusing part is all the British people talking like it hasn’t when North Korea has literally test fired a missile that demonstrated a 10k mile range with solid boosters. The only part they haven’t demonstrated yet to being able to nuke London at will is that they have a miniaturized thermonuclear device that’d fit in one. That’s why we’re so desperate to prevent them from testing any nuclear weapons.

They probably have more than one such weapon ready for testing.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris

The latest Simplicius talks specifically about retards like you

The people confused by these revelations are those who easily fell prey to a very generalized and caricaturized image of the US military’s operations therein. They’ve developed a blanket image of US forces being able to operate all over Europe, instantly bringing to bear endless stealth craft, unlimited unstoppable missiles, hundreds of thousands of troops, etc.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I asked people to give me the tldr of that post after the first scroll and saw the scroll button barely inched downward.

CC: Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

More than happy to give you a TLDR

Billionaire Jew tries Jew tricks because DEI Harvard leftists wont submit to the Jew propaganda. Jew tricks backfire on him and his Jew wife, Jew gets apoplectic and decides to go scorched earth. Another important example of why I told everyone 3 months ago to support Hamas to cleave the Leftist bloc.

Slightly longer TLDR

Billionaire Jew hedge fund manager who divorced one jew wife to recently get married to another Jew wife (theres that in-group preference again!) was noticeably upset that the Ivy schools (which he heavily funnels money to) who create Jew agents in US government (muh high verbal iq!) have decide not to tow the Jew line for once when the most recent Hamas/Israeli war started.

He is extremely Jewish as per his own quote:

"Yesterday, at 5:19pm after sundown on Friday night, the same reporter sent a 12-page email to Fran who heads communications for Pershing Square. Bear in mind that Pershing Square and OXMAN have nothing to do with each other, other than the founder of one is married to the founder of the other. One should also understand that this Israeli woman, husband and child look forward to and celebrate Shabbat dinner with our family on Friday nights. The reporter told Fran that she was going to publish her story shortly thereafter that evening so it was clear to the reporter and to us that we would not have time to respond. In one of my previous posts, I got some of the timing slightly wrong. It was worse than I thought."

Back in October he screamed and threatened to pull funding and then in December piggybacked on Rufo's expose of plagiarism by Claudine Gay. Now this Jew who claims he never even knew about DEI up until 2 months ago is all of a sudden the face of academic integrity and " we must take back our schools!".

He decides that since the DEI ideologues dont even give a fuck about his donations, he will instead attack them from the plagiarism angle and bring them down that way. Great idea except that Business Insider examines scholarly works of his new wife and finds out.... she plagiarized. Shit, what to do? I thought I was going to fight all these DEI anti-semites with "muh plagiarism!" except my own wife... plagiarized. So Ackman's tweet is a 5,000 word diatribe about how we are going to fight plagiarism and witch hunts until he finally gets to the elephant in the room which is his wife's own plagiarism. Here he hems and haws, does typical Jewish semantics and verbal tricks. Apparently his wife's plagiarism is so blatant, she literally copied Wikipedia definitions without attributions, but here's ole Bill waxing poetic about how we need to redefine what plagiarism really means and what is plagiarism in reality? He tries to claim that copied Wikipedia definitions isnt really plagiarism. Except that every higher ed plagiarism policy basically starts with "dont even think about stealing/using shit from WIkipedia"

Bill Ackman isnt your savior, nor is he crusader against DEI, etc. - he is literally just another buttmad Goblin who is using his money to silence Jewish critics, except that these critics are on the Left. Its great that they are going at each other scorched earth for now but he is not a second Elon Musk who fundamentally believes in things like free speech

"I am sure Bill Ackman is a faggot but at least something is near and dear to him enough that he desires to see it have some integrity." -- TJT TJT

He has no interest in integrity, zero. This "plagiarism" shit is just a cover for attacking anti-Jew leftists in academia. If he gave a fuck about integrity he wouldn't be covering up for his plagiarist wife with word salads.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
He has no interest in integrity, zero. This "plagiarism" shit is just a cover for attacking anti-Jew leftists in academia.

Those anti-Jew leftists are also anti-white, anti-asian, anti-men, anti-heterosexuality, anti capitalism, anti meritocracy, anti equality of opportunity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris

The latest Simplicius talks specifically about retards like you

If we fire all the missiles we've ever built at Russia, we might come close to equaling the missiles they've fired at Ukraine.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If we fire all the missiles we've ever built at Russia, we might come close to equaling the missiles they've fired at Ukraine.

Simplicius talks about that here. In the 40 year history of the Tomahawk missile, it has been fired about 2,000 times and US currently has a stockpile of 3,000-4,000 of these. Chris Chris told you the quantities were "endless" but in his world, "endless" means less than 2K. Russia has not only fired numbers of cruise missiles that exceed 2K by several magnitudes, but it has on hand quantities that exceed even the current US inventory of cruise missiles.

Russia fires and produces more cruise missiles than US ever has in its history.

Russia has now fired more cruise missiles than all of NATO including the US combined likely have total in inventory and have fired in the entire existence of their armed forces. The above revelation seems to corroborate the Ukrainian general’s manufacturing numbers. And Russia is only just starting to heat up; the head of Rostec promises much bigger numbers in 2024 than even the previous two years.

Chris Chris you are a brainwashed person.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
CC: Edaw Edaw

Its a brilliant move because it nullifies Ackman's main attack vector. Since those Harvard DEI cockroaches cant be beaten with threats of pulled funding, he has resorted to plagiarism... but he didnt do his due diligence.

He can still go after them, but he was going to anyways because of the Jew stuff. Except now he will be constantly painted as a disingenuous hypocrite

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Now Ackman pisses and moans about how you never drag family into business fights, except the fight is about plagiarism and his wife is a plagiarist. There are even Jews on this forum that try to play the same card. These Jews start shit because they are so smug and think they are so smart.... and then they get buried so fucking hard that they literally had to run to the internet police to make it stop. Looking at you Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Here's Ackman indirectly admitting what this is all about, and then he plays the Jewish victim card.

You tired of these people yet?

On one hand I'm supposed to believe that he's a monster billionaire never to be messed with, on the other hand he is "Wah wah media reported on my plagiarist wife". Where was he when media was doing it to everyone who opposed the regime in the last few decades?

• 1Like