RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Here's Bill Ackman arguing that even though he attacked someone's wife a few days ago, its "different" because you know, it directly relates to the matter. But his wife's academic plagiarism is somehow exempt from same rule when it comes to him.

Rules for thee but not for mee. You tired of the tricks yet?

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Its not plagiarism if my wife does it"

Gymnastics GIF

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"It's been a few days since reading his post, but I think this is the gist of it:
Ackman has been rallying Harvard alumni against Gay, since they started with the "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" protests. When the plagiarism shit came up, he was right there, saying that Gay needed to resign and that the board that hired her, needed to revaluate hiring standards. Then, magically, the next day after Ackman's post about Gay and the Harvard board, MIT announced a plagiarism investigation into Bill's wife.

Ackman took that personally and is now planning on investing each member of the Harvard board. Since a large part of his business involves investigating companies/people, I expect big things. Unfortunately, Herbalife will still be around, but maybe he can redeem himself by taking down the DEI initiative of the Harvard board."

CC: Burns Burns

The timing is out of order I believe.

Ackman is buttmad at Ivy schools over Palestine shit. He is a practicing Jew.
Ackman goes after Ivy schools using Rufo's plagiarism expose because they wont bend to his donation threats
He helps amplify Rufo's piece which eventually takes down Gay
Then, fresh off his victory, he announces he will go after everyone else tentatively over plagiarism but really its because they are all pro-Palestine
THEN, Business Insider (not MIT) immediately publishes a hit piece on Ackman's wife, exposing her plagiarism. Its unknown whether they colluded with MIT, etc. to do this

Bill decided to go scorched earth over Jew stuff even after he and Rufo took the Harvard scalp, the Ivies realized he isn't going to just stop with Harvard and will go through all major universities, they start panicking and decide to go on offensive, Business Insider piece comes out shortly.

Fuck them all. Much like Israel vs. Hamas, I hope they all destroy each other.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
quoting politics posts into the rickshaw is cringe.

Cool, I'm gonna do it like 60 more times. Dont bother coming back to this thread. You shit it up anyways.

• 1Like

Burns

shit, I clicked on a notification, where am I?

Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

I only read two of his posts on it; one where he was kinda hit over the head with the DEI shit, and then the long ass spiel. Twitter (or NoScript) wont let me see an accounts timeline, in the chronological order, w/o signing up. So, yea, I might have missed a few Ackman posts. I do remember something about Business Insider, now that you mention it.

People got put in the shaw for copy pasting Fedor into Politics, so I guess you will need to ding Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes down here.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If we fire all the missiles we've ever built at Russia, we might come close to equaling the missiles they've fired at Ukraine.
That's not good lmao. Germany fired the most missiles in WW2, got them nowhere!

Dragging out a war and having ineffective missile strikes, therefore more missiles are fired, is why Russia is now firing North Korean missiles.

Like the US & UK may have fired less missiles at Iraq, but those missiles pounded the country until they had nothing left and surrendered. They didn't need to do it for more than a month, so having the capability to do it for years is irrelevant.

But even Russia didn't have the capability to do it for years, they do it for a few days then stop for months.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That's not good lmao. Germany fired the most missiles in WW2, got them nowhere!

Chris Chris what did you mean by this?

Dragging out a war and having ineffective missile strikes, therefore more missiles are fired, is why Russia is now firing North Korean missiles.

If they are so ineffective why do Hohols and NATO howl about them so much. Why have they moved 1/3rd of all NATO AD assets to Ukraine?

Theyre firing NK missiles because they can. Same reason NATO went to the arms black market in the last 2 years and was buying basic 155 mm artillery shells from African countries, Pakistan, Bulgaria, Romania and everywhere else in the world. Because they needed more.

Like the US & UK may have fired less missiles at Iraq, but those missiles pounded the country until they had nothing left and surrendered. They didn't need to do it for more than a month, so having the capability to do it for years is irrelevant.

Bullshit, its extremally relevant because Iraq had zero international support. If Russia was in a position and had a reason to provide hundreds of billions of dollars worth of support to Iraq and train their military for 10 years prior, you'd be asking why isn't US launching 500 Tomahawks every night. if NATO provided zero support to Ukraine, Ukrainians themselves said they would fold in MERE DAYS and this whole conversation about production and rate of use for cruise missiles would be moot.

But even Russia didn't have the capability to do it for years, they do it for a few days then stop for months.

Bullshit again. They have a clear strategy where they prefer to do missile strikes in winter months because it maximizes the effect that they have. Except in specific situations where they find out about a bunch of NATO retards sitting in a Ukrainian hotel somewhere and they need to blow them up in 20 minutes.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Not the way I teach.

I may ask students to use a specific method to develop a specific skill, but I would never have an issue with a student knowing that multiplication is commutative within these specific skills, and I would almost never mark alternate methods wrong on an exam.

Only example I can think of is UK exams for 16 year olds sometimes asking for specific methods to solve quadratic equations.

• 1Picard
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users