RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande

Brosar, it looks like the UK has won. I don't know what that kind of win is, but they obviously are winners over there.
Right Wing government for 13 years. The market will fix it...right... right!?

May be wrong but we may have low gas storage because we have a natural gas field unlike most countries in Europe, it just comes out of the ground.

• 1Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

May be wrong but we may have low gas storage because we have a natural gas field unlike most countries in Europe, it just comes out of the ground.

Lol at @ "right wing" government in UK

Right wing in UK is just communists who don't wave hammers and sickles in public

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Brosar, it looks like the UK has won. I don't know what that kind of win is, but they obviously are winners over there.

Lmao, imagine if 25% of population in Russia lived in poverty. MSM would never shut the fuck up about it

• 2Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

We import 50% of our gas.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
We import 50% of our gas.
Right. So our "stockpile" effectively includes half of what we use which we pump out of the sea. If shit hits the fan we could reduce consumption, increase production or ration it.

Now somewhere like Germany has to stockpile it because Russia or whoever could just turn off the tap.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes, 50% means half. Have you ever thought about pursuing a career where you can use such stunning intellect?
What's wrong with you?

I didn't post "half" to confirm that half = 50%, I was referencing it to talk about what is effectively stockpiled since that's our production.

You are acting like a salty cunt, probably because I beat you in the Katsu War.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
not sure why this isn’t broadcasted more, Cruz actually said this pretty well.

Our country has 435 districts, it remains that way based on a balancing act in the early 21st century so our house wasn’t growing to 1000+ member parliaments and general chaos. I think it fluctuates one or two but could be wrong .

A district’s worth of illegal aliens settle into this country every year since the 90s. This doesn’t mean democrats get 30 more seats.

What it means is the proportionality of districts will be heavily slated to the population centers (cities) where it is very easy to edge out competing sides through any myriad number of control methods. Divide and conquer, outright corruption, proxy candidates etc

too big to fail meets politics. The normalized US (legal) population of the US has been diluted by for quite some time. Even a faggot like kessinger in IL wasn’t voted out for his traitorous bullshit, he was drawn out for a democrat (zero qualms about spelling his name right). -- @SeanDoe1z1

Electoral votes in Electoral College are apportioned based on the number of Congressmen you have, so flooding the country with illegals and having them counted in the census indirectly affects Presidential elections in the long term.

They basically "vote" for President even when they arent voting. But we know they also illegally vote directly at the ballot box too.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well this is a dangerous provocation:

What kind of country escalates a conflict by attacking another country!?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well this is a dangerous provocation:

What kind of country escalates a conflict by attacking another country!?

LOL, this is literally what passes for military accomplishment in Ukraine.

Meanwhile Russia will drop another 100 missiles on them tomorrow on any target they choose, and can blow up the entire Ukrainian govt whenever they feel like it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Araysar how you doing. Are you getting out on parole any time soon?

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000010283.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
2 more weeks bro
Hang in there, luckily the regime has relentlessly continued to destroy the nation pretty much the same way as before so not much has been going on. Was getting whiplash from current_thing last year.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hang in there, luckily the regime has relentlessly continued to destroy the nation pretty much the same way as before so not much has been going on. Was getting whiplash from current_thing last year.

how you been bro? anything new?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
how you been bro? anything new?
Regrettably no. It's been a pretty bland winter. I'm hoping the economy breaks soon and leads to a massive deflationary spiral so prices reset. But will probably have to wait until election season to see the results of meddling.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Regrettably no. It's been a pretty bland winter. I'm hoping the economy breaks soon and leads to a massive deflationary spiral so prices reset. But will probably have to wait until election season to see the results of meddling.

That's a shame. Have you thought about taking a nice 2 month holiday sabbatical, making some time for yourself and treating yourself to an early Xmas gift by telling Denamian to go get some Canadian healthcare?

• 1Like