RIP Araysar

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That's a shame. Have you thought about taking a nice 2 month holiday sabbatical, making some time for yourself and treating yourself to an early Xmas gift by telling Denamian to go get some Canadian healthcare?
I haven't. Tell you the truth I've always been bad about using PTO. Have about 8 weeks right now.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
lol, this is photoshopped so badly that the laser is not even a straight line.

Chris Chris your country is now making 10 year old Iranian photoshops

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Im taking a course called Organizational Behavior for my degree and the first module asks me to pick a side in the "Why do diversity programs fail" and write my argument about it on the class discussion board.

Is this a honeypot?

The instructor says there is no right/wrong answer but I bet there is....

• 3Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Im taking a course called Organizational Behavior for my degree and the first module asks me to pick a side in the "Why do diversity programs fail" and write my argument about it on the class discussion board.

Is this a honeypot?

The instructor says there is no right/wrong answer but I bet there is....

Full send, godspeed

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Palum Palum Furry Furry

This is one of the reading materials provided: 5 Reasons Why Diversity Programs Fail

I have a feeling that the answer they're fishing for is "Diversity programs fail because we're just not pushing them hard enough"
I'm on my own quest to find out. My job used the word "Gender" in a job interview, and I'm suing them because I feel like I was discriminated against because I am just a male and don't have any gender. I have dozens of EEOC complaints open though, once I found out that my agency has to pay a 6,000$ fine for each one, I pretty much file them weekly.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm on my own quest to find out. My job used the word "Gender" in a job interview, and I'm suing them because I feel like I was discriminated against because I am just a male and don't have any gender. I have dozens of EEOC complaints open though, once I found out that my agency has to pay a 6,000$ fine for each one, I pretty much file them weekly.

Become ungovernable.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im thinking of using this article as a source instead:

Anyone has that chart/article of black doctors being allowed into medical schools with much lower grades than whites or asians?

1705770757731.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user