RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Then why are you afraid of posting the receipt if you have nothing to hide?
I did post the recipt. I've nothing to gain from you analysing the price I paid or the food I ate. You know you are looking for an angle to attack me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris why can’t you just take the content of a tweet at face value and say “hey I don’t necessarily agree with this man’s lifestyle or everything he says but he’s made a great point here”. You literally have zero chill.
I'm sure we have too much leisure time, but it's a bit far to suggest that you should have zero.

Especially from a guy that's doing nothing but leisure time and posts about his many rented cars and his many single mothers he allegedly impregnanted.

• 1Slow
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I did post the recipt. I've nothing to gain from you analysing the price I paid or the food I ate. You know you are looking for an angle to attack me.
So you admit you just bought water. Cool.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you admit you just bought water. Cool.
The water was free and they brought it without asking, it's there to cleanse your pallette. Didn't want the expensive food to be overpowered by the beer I was drinking.

Why are you being weird about it? Do Americans not get free water for the table? I'm assuming your tap water is toxic so you pay for bottled water? It literally pours out of the sky here, it's just free lol.

Do you think that they would allow their tables, which have something like a £60 cancellation charge, to have someone only drinking free water and a token item to get a bill... to show off on the internet a week later on the off-chance that someone brings up an inferior Belgian resturant grading system?

• 1Seriously?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1714511214202.png

Fortunately I have eyes everywhere - spotted, Chris Chris and @chriswifewithlovelystrokablehair moments before doing a "runner" without paying for the bill - the most physical exercise they've done in years!

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The water was free and they brought it without asking, it's there to cleanse your pallette. Didn't want the expensive food to be overpowered by the beer I was drinking.

Why are you being weird about it? Do Americans not get free water for the table? I'm assuming your tap water is toxic so you pay for bottled water? It literally pours out of the sky here, it's just free lol.

Do you think that they would allow their tables, which have something like a £60 cancellation charge, to have someone only drinking free water and a token item to get a bill... to show off on the internet a week later on the off-chance that someone brings up an inferior Belgian resturant grading system?
Listen you have a history of inflating “the truth” to say the least. I’ve been to Europe many times and your bubbly water is not free. It’s not unreasonable for me to ask to see the itemized receipt. It’s the literal bare minimum here Chris.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>

Lmao, imagine going to a high end restaurant and quaffing beer like some medieval peasant.

Did you order a hamburger with that beer too?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lmao, imagine going to a high end restaurant and quaffing beer like some medieval peasant.

Did you order a hamburger with that beer too?

I'm imagining the sommelier coming out with the recommended wine pairing and neanderthal Chris Chris asking for a pint.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I'm imagining the sommelier coming out with the recommended wine pairing and neanderthal Chris Chris asking for a pint.

"Can I get a Diet Coke?
"Uh, sir, this is Adams. We don't serve Coca-Cola here"
"Lemme get a Heineken then"

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I'm serious bro, let's talk about the front line.

So do you want to talk about the Front Line?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Listen you have a history of inflating “the truth” to say the least. I’ve been to Europe many times and your bubbly water is not free. It’s not unreasonable for me to ask to see the itemized receipt. It’s the literal bare minimum here Chris.
No I don't.

Anyway... "bubbly water"... are you a faggot?

Wine is a rich people scam like modern art.

There's variation between grape varieties but not enough within them to justify the massive price multipliers.

It's just there to upsell you and give you an opportunity to show off to the financially irresponsible.

I thought that michellian star food would be the same actually, but was pleasantly surprised.

Amyway this proves my point that giving the recipt would just lead to me being shit on by people who apparently prefer burgers themselves.

• 1Moron

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>

There's variation between grape varieties but not enough within them to justify the massive price multipliers.

It's just there to upsell you and give you an opportunity to show off to the financially irresponsible.

I thought that michellian star food would be the same actually, but was pleasantly surprised.

Amyway this proves my point that giving the recipt would just lead to me being shit on by people who apparently prefer burgers themselves.

I hate for you to find out this way Chris Chris

but michelin restaurants are a rich people scam like modern art

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No I don't.

Anyway... "bubbly water"... are you a faggot?

You can't even spell Michelin

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Je ne pas parle francais, chienbaiseur.

My wife is really stubborn and insistent and speaking English 100% of the time.......Polish Bus Driver is the one non English speaking demographic we found.

The Gen X and up in Poland are less likely to speak English due to growing up in Soviet controlled Poland, meaning they were more likely to learn Russian or German. Even in Warsaw anyone older than a Millenial it's rare for them to speak English. Even some of my Gen Z friends there don't speak English but can understand it.

And lol, bet you're the type that go abroad and only eat English food, drink in English/Irish bars and come home lobster-pink/red

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
*looks at all the modern art on my wall.* I don't feel scammed. You just have poor taste. Very poor taste.

Show us some examples of this modern art.

• 1Seriously?

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Gen X and up in Poland are less likely to speak English due to growing up in Soviet controlled Poland, meaning they were more likely to learn Russian or German. Even in Warsaw anyone older than a Millenial it's rare for them to speak English. Even some of my Gen Z friends there don't speak English but can understand it.

And lol, bet you're the type that go abroad and only eat English food, drink in English/Irish bars and come home lobster-pink/red
What an insightful comment! I'm glad that we have you here to explain that.

I'm also astounded that you connected "I took a bus in Poland" to "He must get sunburnt in Spain eating gammon and chips at the Irish Bar while watching the footie", you are a real fucking Sherlock Holmes!

No, actually I've been to one place like that in my entire life on Lanzarote and I was slightly disgusted. We did find the one Spanish resturant there and it was lovley, they do these potatoes which they soak in salt water before cooking.