• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo

We've been steady for 18 months

Life is good

Heading to Brugges tomorrow, I landed a new job which will require me to dress like a C-level person so need some new clothes.

you mean a shirt and pants?

dont set that bar too high for yourself, you might not be able to clear it

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Izo Izo we in good places

phone won't let me upload pics, or something. Sucks.

Had dinner in 12/20 gault milau restaurant, food was excellent and at $90 for a 4 course menu with aperitif and 3 glasses of wine it was a steal.

5 min walk to the hotel was nice since it rained old hags.

Got 2 shirts from Tommy. And about 1 kilo of top quality Belgian chocolate to thank my collegues for the past years of them tolerating me.

• 1Quality Calories

Chris

Potato del Grande
Had dinner in 12/20 gault milau restaurant, food was excellent and at $90 for a 4 course menu with aperitif and 3 glasses of wine it was a steal.
Lmao "Gault Milau", is that a shitty Belgian version of Michelin?

I went to a Michelin 2* restaurant last week and it was amazing, depth of flavour beat any other European cooking I've ever had.

For the cost I think East Asian wins every time though, particularly Vietnamese and Korean.

Do you live near Bruges? Amazing city, really enjoyed it there.

• 1OK, Sure

Maul

Dental Dammer
I cant imagine you're arguing in good faith.

Your government literally tells you they need housing for migrants and that they will use force to "buy you out" to turn the house into migrant housing. Some old geezer raises a stink about it and goes to the press, government says they made an oopsie and back off for now.

Lets assume for the moment that the property was empty. Does it give the govt right to forcibly take it from you and give it to migrants?
Youre definitely being a retard here. Eminent domain, the US does it also.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Youre definitely being a retard here. Eminent domain, the US does it also.

Not even close to being the same thing.

Eminent domain is used to take someone's property when it's blocking a major public works project, etc

It is not used to confiscate your house to be simply turned over to someone else.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Well, the major public works project in this case is fucking over your country and destroying your future. So Eminent domain still applies.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Not even close to being the same thing.

Eminent domain is used to take someone's property when it's blocking a major public works project, etc

It is not used to confiscate your house to be simply turned over to someone else.
I can't believe you're being this obtuse, just accept that you didn't understand or you skim read the story and tried to make something from nothing.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oh actually checked and I think it's only 1, I may have been misinformed. Adam's in Birmingham UK.

I have the recipt if you really want lol.
Yeah Chris I do really want. Maybe for once show us you’re not lying..

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I can't believe you're being this obtuse, just accept that you didn't understand or you skim read the story and tried to make something from nothing.

I can't believe you're making the same idiot argument that Chris tried. He realized he fucked up and changed the subject.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh actually checked and I think it's only 1, I may have been misinformed. Adam's in Birmingham UK.

I have the recipt if you really want lol.
I've eaten 12 course meals at 3 star Michelin restaurants

Still would take a In-n-Out double double over it