RIP Araysar

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

This song is a rare example of when almost any cover is superior to the original. It's a great song but the wacky 80's synthesizers make it almost unbearable to listen to. The covers without the shitty production are great.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
This song is a rare example of when almost any cover is superior to the original. It's a great song but the wacky 80's synthesizers make it almost unbearable to listen to. The covers without the shitty production are great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Did you guys know that the best potatoes in the world are right here in the United States in Idaho? Idaho actually invented the potato
Idaho has shit spuds. The best potatoes come out of Matanuska valley.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My Giza sheets are red from the monthly bleed

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
My Giza sheets are red from the monthly bleed
I said kill them in the BATH. Not BED.
Good One Lol GIF by Justin

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard

Yep. We had to go in and do an extraction because it was over NYC. We had Snake Plisskin with us and we still couldn't save him. He died and didn't divulge the location of our secret military base in Katayuma Wyoming.

Brave man. Yep. Brave.

Brave man.

Brave.

Brave.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I just received word that he's alive, but being held in the Angola region of Angola in a Ford vehicle plant. We need to mount a rescue...or perhaps perform a rescue operation.

Your mission should you chose to accept it, is quality job 1.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wheels up at 0400 Angola Angola time. Get your beauty sleep, you daisy princesses because this will be a grind.

Foler will have point and will be riding the Big Blackhawk. I'm going to need Cultery on radio and Jerusalem Jew on flank.

Got it, you daisy-assed meatheads?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yep. We had to go in and do an extraction because it was over NYC. We had Snake Plisskin with us and we still couldn't save him. He died and didn't divulge the location of our secret military base in Katayuma Wyoming.

Brave man. Yep. Brave.

Brave man.

Brave.

Brave.
You are a hero fucker

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LMAO, dont you mean the Big Blackcock?
Wow.. I was just victimized into thinking one of my best friends had died a tragic death and you can’t be mature right now? You just have no chill do you? Maybe read the room sometime.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users