RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Nobody passed you anything or sent you any messages. No one from my family knows that you even exist and I havent spoken to you in 2 months.

This is why you're garbage.
So then it was a third party actor and we are both victims. We must team together to find who would do this.

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
1626790360811.png

1626790397551.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I still can't believe Araysar is dead. We had a gathering for him last night. His favorite singer was there. We held up candles into the night sky while she sang his favorite songs. He really was a man amongst men.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
If anyone wants Foler’s number I have it from him calling my work being a fucking weirdo :)

• 3WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So it was Hoss Hoss

son of a bitch

Me who caught you? It was a good one wasn't it? Nothing against you, I just hate when anyone edit deletes their posts so I always attempt to find the original and post it. And if I can't find it, I make my best guess.

Thank you alerting me to arasayers passing. So the Fucker actually went his whole life without paying up on his bet.

Whatever happened, I hope it was grisley and involved treble hooks.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, if he really did track down her number and tried to call her, that seems like something he should get a banning for, no? What say you Amod Amod . Or at least some punishment, not that she was asking for it. Trash should be dumped outside.

• 1Quality Calories

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I mean, if he really did track down her number and tried to call her, that seems like something he should get a banning for, no? What say you Amod Amod . Or at least some punishment, not that she was asking for it. Trash should be dumped outside.

Assuming it's not a joke on Zaara Zaara 's part, we would listen to any evidence she cares to provide.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I still cannot believe he's gone. He was the bastion of truth for all of us. He led us out of darkness and into the infinite light.

• 1Like