RIP Araysar

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
you don’t know what have till it’s gone.

miss you comrade Araysar Araysar

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
you don’t know what have till it’s gone.

miss you comrade Araysar Araysar
So this is your new "Trust the plan" eh? The saying goes "the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while" yet somehow doesn't apply to you bro.

• 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
g1nu1d9fr5iz.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 11 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I’ve been notified that Araysar has passed away in the recent Kentucky tornado disaster. I don’t have a ton of details at the moment. I’m not sure if he was with his family or what the deal was.

As much as I busted his balls I really liked him. We definitely had our differences but he was a good guy. He’s gonna be missed.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Yes, yes he did but when you're a gigantic fucking liar you tend to lose track of the multitude of untrue things that you have put out into the world

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I’m serious this time. I’ve confirmed it.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I’ve been notified that Araysar has passed away in the recent Kentucky tornado disaster. I don’t have a ton of details at the moment. I’m not sure if he was with his family or what the deal was.

As much as I busted his balls I really liked him. We definitely had our differences but he was a good guy. He’s gonna be missed.
lying top gun GIF

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I may be able to post his obituary with his family’s permission. From my understanding he is survived by his wife and daughter.
so his family was able to make it out alright but he was dorothy'd away?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I believe last time you did this it was established that you would be perma banned for lying about forum member deaths in the future.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users