RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chris how would you feel if you didn't have breakfast today?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris how would you feel if you didn't have breakfast today?
82b.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You won't be proven right on Ukraine, it's taken too long. You can only be proven right if Putin triggers the collapse of NATO now.

Chris,

Can you please explain to the class why you phrase your argument with an onus on immediacy?

Is there some unknown timeframe requirement that you'd like to share?

Or is this just you poisoning the well, in advance, such that in the case Russia 'wins' in 2025, you can be your usual self and argue that they didn't win 'fast enough', similar to your (incredibly ridiculous) argument with Bakhmut?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris,

Can you please explain to the class why you phrase your argument with an onus on immediacy?

Is there some unknown timeframe requirement that you'd like to share?

Or is this just you poisoning the well, in advance, such that in the case Russia 'wins' in 2025, you can be your usual self and argue that they didn't win 'fast enough', similar to your (incredibly ridiculous) argument with Bakhmut?
Sure. I guess it depends what your interest is in the conflict so please say if I missed something.

1) Let's say we look at this from the point of view of a Russian nationalist who wants the Russian people and empire reunited for the good of the Russian people. There is a time limit. Because as much as they can say that Ukraine is a fake country Lenin created for UN seats or whatever, the conflict is creating a divergent story for the people in Ukraine compared to those in Russia and forging a new national identity and origin story.

North Korea, Palestine and Taiwan are fake countries created for geopolitical reasons. Except they aren't anymore, they are now distinct from South Korea, Jordan and China because of what the people have been through.

It's no longer possible for Russia to just absorb Ukraine like they absorbed Crimea and may absorb Belarus eventually. The longer this goes on the larger the rump Ukraine will have to be to house all the people who now hate Russia.

2) Now let's say that we look at this from the point of view of someone who hates Globohomo and wants a multi-polar world with a conservative, family friendly, christian and white Russia to offset the US/EU/NATO/WEF.

Russia is one of three alternate centres of power along with India and China, it's had been the #2 power behind the US for a long time.

Russia has already been exposed as an ineffective military force. They will disagree with me and say it's all part of the plan somehow, or it's unfair because of all the NATO equipment somehow. However a superpower would have won a conflict on their own border quickly and convincingly, usually the issue is occupation not invasion.

The West is not suffering in any way from the conflict and the circus has moved back to Israel.

So Russia has been relegated to a minor regional power. There is no way back from this anytime soon. They only made progress when they had a PMC who has since beytrayed them and disbanded.

3) Finally let's look at this from the point of view of someone who looked at the facts and decided that Russia is just in the right about Maiden and NATO expansion etc.

How many lives is to worth on both sides to contest an election, a coup, corrupt energy companies etc?

How beneficial are those Black Sea ports really How much safer from nukes is Russia strategically without them being in Ukraine but now potentially in Finland?

That calculation looks less and less worth it as the conflict drags on.

Can you explain why time isn't a factor?

• 1Pants on Fire!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ukraine is going to end with both sides declaring victory
Seems likely.

An exhausted Russia secures Donetsk and Luhansk provinces and declares Ukraine sufficiently demilitarised for them to withdraw from the rest. They stop talking about Zaphorzia and Kherson provinces.

An exhausted Ukraine mourns the loss of three provinces but celebrates beating a superpower against all odds. Losing all those Russian dual citizens will be a gain for them.

Russia gets to enjoy it's new but rusted Soviet industrial zones, Ukraine gets to enjoy some EU money and diversity.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule do you really think that I'm going to post a several hundred word essay I've been asked about by Erronius Erronius just to lie and troll?

If my opinions on this topic are confined to the rickshaw then so be it, but I'd rather get some kind of retard reactions for disagreements and not "pants on fire".

• 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We can
Sure. I guess it depends what your interest is in the conflict so please say if I missed something.

1) Let's say we look at this from the point of view of a Russian nationalist who wants the Russian people and empire reunited for the good of the Russian people. There is a time limit.

There is no time limit. Why would there even be one?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Russia has already been exposed as an ineffective military force. They will disagree with me and say it's all part of the plan somehow, or it's unfair because of all the NATO equipment somehow. However a superpower would have won a conflict on their own border quickly and convincingly, usually the issue is occupation not invasion.

Russia is the only country to win a combined arms war in a peer conflict against "first world" allies and their elected meat shield in the modern era.

By comparison, the British army right now couldnt even beat a minor league stadium of football hooligans. A bit of an exaggeration, but not by much as we all know. The UK Army right now couldnt even field a single corps level formation for example.

Someone like UK or US couldnt even fight a conflict like the Ukraine War.

Let alone win one.

This has been explained to you a million times before. I'm not sure why I should bother for a 1,000,001th time again just to have this stupid fucking conversation all over again a month later. Just like we discussed and debunked all the other shit in your post for a 1,000,000 times.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule do you really think that I'm going to post a several hundred word essay I've been asked about by Erronius Erronius just to lie and troll?

If my opinions on this topic are confined to the rickshaw then so be it, but I'd rather get some kind of retard reactions for disagreements and not "pants on fire".

Most of shit you posted is the same recycled, stale, warmed-over lies you've been serving up in Ukraine thread for close to 2 years so its pretty clear you learned nothing.

Maybe you're not actually a troll. Maybe you're just too stupid for that thread.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Seems likely.

An exhausted Russia secures Donetsk and Luhansk provinces and declares Ukraine sufficiently demilitarised for them to withdraw from the rest. They stop talking about Zaphorzia and Kherson provinces.
Russia isnt exhausted. Their industrial war machine is chugging at peak production and their populace overwhelmingly supports the war.

An exhausted Ukraine mourns the loss of three provinces but celebrates beating a superpower against all odds. Losing all those Russian dual citizens will be a gain for them.

This is like arguing that because you werent turned completely into red paste, that you actually won. Like some nerd claiming victory because some jock didnt outright kill him and just walked away after beating him to a pulp.

Jesus you are stupid.

Russia gets to enjoy it's new but rusted Soviet industrial zones, Ukraine gets to enjoy some EU money and diversity.

If theyre so bad and rusty, why is Ukraine fighting so hard for them?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's no longer possible for Russia to just absorb Ukraine like they absorbed Crimea and may absorb Belarus eventually. The longer this goes on the larger the rump Ukraine will have to be to house all the people who now hate Russia.

Why would this be impossible after a few years of conflict? Europe was at each others throats for over 1000 years yet they were eventually able to come together and form the EU, because they had a shared identity. In the end, the people in Ukraine have way more shared identity, language, history, and culture with Russia than they'll ever have with Europe.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Yes, I do. Here's my evidence:

1) Let's say we look at this from the point of view of a Russian nationalist who wants the Russian people and empire reunited for the good of the Russian people. There is a time limit. Because as much as they can say that Ukraine is a fake country Lenin created for UN seats or whatever, the conflict is creating a divergent story for the people in Ukraine compared to those in Russia and forging a new national identity and origin story.

North Korea, Palestine and Taiwan are fake countries created for geopolitical reasons. Except they aren't anymore, they are now distinct from South Korea, Jordan and China because of what the people have been through.

Underlined is A LIE. You have no evidence that this is what Russian Nationalists want. Nationalists in this country want to DIVEST themselves of empire, not expand it, so if Nationalism shares some common traits then Russian Nationalists would be more likely to want to not expand their borders into foreign lands. Therefore the entire premise of your point is false. This is just a Neocon globalist view that has no basis in fact that you are extrapolating from, and is an utterly worthless opinion based on nothing but a lie. That YOU believe it doesn't make it true or even worth considering.

2) Now let's say that we look at this from the point of view of someone who hates Globohomo and wants a multi-polar world with a conservative, family friendly, christian nd white Russia to offset the US/EU/NATO/WEF.

Russia is one of three alternate centres of power along with India and China, it's had been the #2 power behind the US for a long time.

The West is not suffering in any way from the conflict and the circus has moved back to Israel.

So Russia has been relegated to a minor regional power. There is no way back from this anytime soon. They only made progress when they had a PMC who has since beytrayed them and disbanded.
All three of these sentences are lies. An ineffective military force would have been beaten back into Russia and would be suing for a negotiated settlement. As the NATO planners predicted would happen after sanctions were used. Has any of the NATO planners' predictions played out? NO. Furthermore, a SUPERPOWER, such as the US, just had to withdraw in disgrace from Goatfuckistan after 20 years of futility and expense. Has Russia had to withdraw from the Republics they annexed whatsoever? How about Crimea? NO? Then you are either propagating lies here, or are so stupid that you can't understand the first fucking thing about the meaning of words. Or is it just satire? Dry wit? What's the excuse this time for your blatant sophistry?

The West isn't suffering? Are you high? If we checked in on German industry, would they agree? How about rural France that's on fire and been dealing with massive protests over their globalist governments' policies, and now having to pay US rates for LNG? Or the US taxpayer that is now on the hook for yet another war after dumping 3/4 of a Trillion $$ into Ukraine and now yet another boondoggle in Israel? But the MSM doesn't tell you all that so you aren't aware. At the very least this third sentence is a myopic, dismissive insult of the plight of anyone who isn't a MSM huffing inner-party affiliated lickspittle like you.

3) Finally let's look at this from the point of view of someone who looked at the facts and decided that Russia is just in the right about Maiden and NATO expansion etc.

How many lives is to worth on both sides to contest an election, a coup, corrupt energy companies etc?

How beneficial are those Black Sea ports really How much safer from nukes is Russia strategically without them being in Ukraine but now potentially in Finland?

That calculation looks less and less worth it as the conflict drags on.

You haven't looked at any facts to base this assumption on, you've looked at the lies propagated by the MSM and western intelligence. But yet I repeat myself. In the Ukraine thread, there have been literal REAMS of evidence disproving the bullshit mainstream narrative. REAMS. And yet you carry on as if none of that was ever posted, none of it means anything, and you're happy to swallow all of the theories that the known propagandists put out with a completely uncritical eye.

ALL of this is not only worthless, it has a NEGATIVE value. By repeating these lies, it shows you're either stupid, incapable of learning, a malicious actor, or some combination thereof. There's no entertainment value here, there's no information value here, and any moral considerations could only serve as a cautionary tale.

That you post this kind of thing with ANY air of authority yet again reinforces my decision to excise your presence from the pol section. You and your opinions are utterly worthless, and until I see a significant improvement in your attitude AND you take some responsibility for the posts you've made in the past you'll continue to be relegated to the Rickshaw where you belong.
With the rest of the garbage.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Underlined is A LIE. You have no evidence that this is what Russian Nationalists want. Nationalists in this country want to DIVEST themselves of empire, not expand it, so if Nationalism shares some common traits then Russian Nationalists would be more likely to want to not expand their borders into foreign lands. Therefore the entire premise of your point is false. This is just a Neocon globalist view that has no basis in fact that you are extrapolating from, and is an utterly worthless opinion based on nothing but a lie. That YOU believe it doesn't make it true or even worth considering.
OK "Russian Nation" not "Russian Empire"? I said reuniting the Russian people and didn't otherwise mention any foreign lands with the entire context of the post being on Ukraine.

This isn't lying, this is imprecise use of language at worst and really it's just nitpicking. I'm clarifying now that I belive that Russia mainly has interests in Russian areas outside of Russia and not really in entirely foreign areas.

Everything I post on this topic is just taken in the absolute worst faith possible. I tried to be as even handed as possible and it made you even more pissed off.

If you guys don't want to be challenged on this at all even in the rickshaw I'll just stop posting about it and ignore people who @ me about it.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
OK "Russian Nation" not "Russian Empire"? I said reuniting the Russian people and didn't otherwise mention any foreign lands with the entire context of the post being on Ukraine.

This isn't lying, this is imprecise use of language at worst and really it's just nitpicking. I'm clarifying now that I belive that Russia mainly has interests in Russian areas outside of Russia and not really in entirely foreign areas.

Everything I post on this topic is just taken in the absolute worst faith possible. I tried to be as even handed as possible and it made you even more pissed off.

If you guys don't want to be challenged on this at all even in the rickshaw I'll just stop posting about it and ignore people who @ me about it.

Have you looked into not lying?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Click to expand...Can I move to your country sir?" -- Mandriana Mandriana

He sucks off Jews all the time. His country would be is Israel 2.0 but instead of the Mexicans washing the toilets, it would be goyim like you

• 1Like