RIP Araysar

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Since you found the one black woman, out of the variably estimated 600 million, who is a real astronaut...I feel hopeful that we might find a unicorn if we can hash out our definitions. I go with a horse with a real horn on its head. Will that pass your standard? I'm asking because your standard seems much, much higher than NASA's, which promotes both the climate change narrative and it's own 60 page diversity plan. No wonder they have to ask Musk and previously Russia to rocket their people into space today.
Two, by my standards, actually. You said it was imaginary. It was not. This is just whining after the fact.

A successful black female is an individual data point. Don't worry, it alone doesn't have really any bearing on any of your beliefs about women or blacks as groups.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Two, by my standards, actually. You said it was imaginary. It was not. This is just whining after the fact.

A successful black female is an individual data point. Don't worry, it alone doesn't have really any bearing on any of your beliefs about women or blacks as groups.

Hmmm, so my sarcasm triggered you and you found a couple successes and I'm the one upset? I'm not worried. The data tells me those rarities are just like other rarities. An abnormality that some lucky people may find during a long lifetime looking for one...but don't get your hopes up.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So weird that you can find a female african astronaut doll on Amazon

But there are no dolls of Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman who went to space, in a solo mission, as a genuine cosmonaut.

She's still alive.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Edaw Edaw

Probably fake. Visegrad24 is a globohomo psyop account.

Ships, especially landing ships, dont have explosions of that size because they dont carry such a massive amount of ordnance.

But I've seen these types of explosions when ammo depots get hit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Edaw Edaw

Ships, especially landing ships, dont have explosions of that size because they dont carry such a massive amount of ordnance.

It’d be weird if they were just parking military ships there after they went through the effort to move most of their navy stuff out of Sevastopol. Why wouldn’t they show the target being hit? I guess we’ll find out later what happened. There definitely was ordinance in whatever exploded, but that could happen with a ship too.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Edaw Edaw

It’d be weird if they were just parking military ships there after they went through the effort to move most of their navy stuff out of Sevastopol. Why wouldn’t they show the target being hit? I guess we’ll find out later what happened. There definitely was ordinance in whatever exploded, but that could happen with a ship too.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

After i made the post, I went and looked up what kind of armaments those landing ships have and its even way less than I thought.

"It was armed with two AK-725 57 mm artillery mounts and two 122 mm multiple rocket launch systems.[1]" . That's it.

Unless it was fully laden with ammo, tanks, APCs, etc. and ready to set sail for an amphibious invasion - there would be no reason to have massive ordnance supplies stored on the ship.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
After i made the post, I went and looked up what kind of armaments those landing ships have and its even way less than I thought.

"It was armed with two AK-725 57 mm artillery mounts and two 122 mm multiple rocket launch systems.[1]" . That's it.

Unless it was fully laden with ammo, tanks, APCs, etc. and ready to set sail for an amphibious invasion - there would be no reason to have massive ordnance supplies stored on the ship.
Isn’t fully loaded with tanks like two or three tanks on a ship that size?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Glad you find him trustworthy.

He said today that the Holohoax is fake. We're you the one who lied to us about knowing multiple people with numbers tattooed on them?
Al-Assad is a good dude. The only people who wanted him gone were the CIA and Muslims. Muslims thought they could finally have some sharia caliphate with him no longer around.

• 1Hodjing

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Would you guys rather be a British incel school teacher or a billionaire locked in Romania under house arrest?

• 1Hodjing

Maul

Dental Dammer
Would you guys rather be a British incel school teacher or a billionaire locked in Romania under house arrest?

I'd rather be a British incel school teacher than some fat gaylord cocksucker living their life and fantasies out on an obscure Internet forum, or American hating propaganda posting slavic gypsy, depending on which account I've logged in on that day.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'd rather be a British incel school teacher than some fat gaylord cocksucker living their life and fantasies out on an obscure Internet forum, or American hating propaganda posting slavic gypsy, depending on which account I've logged in on that day.
Bro I don’t think either of those were options.

• 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Oddly specific, but if those are your options then you should do what you think is right

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Also
View attachment 505785

50 employees, you really are a stupid cunt.

1703623351137.png

I'm surprised Maul has shown up here considering the beating he took from me yesterday

• 1Hodjing