RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
See Chris Chris

You can be replaced by ChatGPT entirely.

Maybe your 2024 OKR should be how to make yourself useful to society.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Why are you polite to gpt? I go out of my way to be extremely rude in every single interaction. You don’t make tay Hitler by being nice.

You get better outputs when you're polite.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's all the cheap shit. Trudeau keeps the brand stuff for his own bathroom.

Meanwhile Canadian troops are yelling bang bang during exercises because they're out of blanks.

Priorities, we have them.

have they tried the higher caliber "pew pew"?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Introduction (10 minutes):
  1. Begin the lesson by reviewing the concept of place value and the importance of rounding numbers.
  2. Write a two-digit number on the board (e.g., 48) and ask students to identify the tens and ones places.
  3. Discuss why we might want to round a number (e.g., for estimating, simplifying, or making calculations easier).
10 minutes for that huh?

No concrete-pictorial-abstract?

The rest is similarily boring and most of it has no preselected examples or knowledge were students fuck up.

Oh and we are only teaching 10 and 100s rounding? They do 1000s, nearest integer and decimal places by that age here. I teach starting the grade above and they did significant figures. Is that an American thing?

Nothing you did there is covered by my product, it creates questions that increase in tiny increments of difficulty presented in a UI that makes it easy to regenerate new ones on the go and present the answers. They can also appear in different activity types (mixed as review questions, on a writable whiteboard, as multiple choice questions, as a difficulty incremented worksheet). The homework marks itself and is linked to a login system and database.

I wish I could show you my demo but don't want to be doxxed.

• 1Slow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
10 minutes for that huh?

No concrete-pictorial-abstract?

The rest is similarily boring and most of it has no preselected examples or knowledge were students fuck up.

Oh and we are only teaching 10 and 100s rounding? They do 1000s, nearest integer and decimal places by that age here. I teach starting the grade above and they did significant figures. Is that an American thing?

Nothing you did there is covered by my product, it creates questions that increase in tiny increments of difficulty presented in a UI that makes it easy to regenerate new ones on the go and present the answers. They can also appear in different activity types (mixed as review questions, on a writable whiteboard, as multiple choice questions, as a difficulty incremented worksheet). The homework marks itself and is linked to a login system and database.

I wish I could show you my demo but don't want to be doxxed.

Bro I literally just threw in the most generic basic bitch prompt into ChatGPT and smashed "generate".

It can easily do whatever you're whinging about if you tailor the prompt

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro I literally just threw in the most generic basic bitch prompt into ChatGPT and smashed "generate".

It can easily do whatever you're whinging about if you tailor the prompt
It can't.

You'd have to tailor the prompt so much that you may as well do the work yourself. The most impressive ChatGPT feats are just that.

If you really want to prove me wrong and prove how basic and shit my job is, plan a lesson on Circle Theorems. We will compare it to the basic off the shelf lesson my school bought for it.

• 1Pants on Fire!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It can't.

You'd have to tailor the prompt so much that you may as well do the work yourself. The most impressive ChatGPT feats are just that.

If you really want to prove me wrong and prove how basic and shit my job is, plan a lesson on Circle Theorems. We will compare it to the basic off the shelf lesson my school bought for it.
Chris I know it’s difficult but it’s time to realize your job has an expiration date of soon. Gen AI will be able to dynamically assess children’s learning needs and tailor content specifically to them on the fly. You can’t do that bro, it ain’t possible.

If you can get out ahead of this it’s probably not too late to pick up a trade school job like chimney sweeping or work for the government.