RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chris I know it’s difficult but it’s time to realize your job has an expiration date of soon. Gen AI will be able to dynamically assess children’s learning needs and tailor content specifically to them on the fly. You can’t do that bro, it ain’t possible.

If you can get out ahead of this it’s probably not too late to pick up a trade school job like chimney sweeping or work for the government.

Chris Chris maybe a political and military analyst for one of the British newspapers like The Sun?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Holy autism, Fenix is a holding company you retard.

I love how I've continually cited Companies House as my source for most of my rebuttals to you (along with my literal bank statements lol) and you've continued to triple down on your idiocy whilst displaying an inability to actually look up the info yourself

1703690490603.png

There is no "official" Onlyfans.com registered as a company on Companies House. Fenix International was established at the same time the Onlyfans platform was. The family that ran Onlyfans were all listed as Officers of Fenix International until they sold their stake to Leonid Radvinsky. Fenix International IS Onlyfans

And straight from the OF Terms of Service:

1703690604543.png

1703690618700.png

1703691524258.png

Why isn't Onlyfans listed as a subsidiary company???????????

Why is the CFO of Fenix also cited in the press as the CFO of Onlyfans??????

Why is the (former) CEO of Onlyfans also mentioned in their accounts as the CEO of Fenix?

1703691621725.png

Because Fenix = Onlyfans.

Fenix only has 50 employees ergo Onlyfans only has 50 employees. Ergo, you're the "stupid cunt" lmfao. Imagine getting owned this hard on Christmas

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris I know it’s difficult but it’s time to realize your job has an expiration date of soon. Gen AI will be able to dynamically assess children’s learning needs and tailor content specifically to them on the fly. You can’t do that bro, it ain’t possible.
I have 10 years experience teaching and I'm a trainer programmer, who exactly do you think is going to be implementing stuff?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
AI is a glorified search engine, complete with libtard bias on results forwarding

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I have 10 years experience teaching and I'm a trainer programmer, who exactly do you think is going to be implementing stuff?
10 years experience teaching = worthless

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
hes mainlining "current thing" into his jugular constantly 💉
and wants most things casualed down or QoL'd into oblivion

Obvious Pantheon hater.

Ask AI how steam works and then ask Chris Chris

Then ask yourself which you prefer as your kid's teacher

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
We've been through this before Araysar, I'd love nothing more to talk about teaching theory and the applications of AI, but you don't have the knowledge or capability to do so.

If I wanted help training a model, there's a bunch of guys in the AI images threads I'd go talk to.

You are the last person anyone should ask, Mr Sox would be more coherent on the topic.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mr Sox should volunteer to be the first human subject for Nueralink lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We've been through this before Araysar, I'd love nothing more to talk about teaching theory and the applications of AI, but you don't have the knowledge or capability to do so.

I work with AI professionally almost every day and have been doing it for a long time, you schmuck.

Some days I'm designing 900 word prompts to obtain very specific and high quality outcomes. I worked with AI since 2020, long before there was ChatGPT. Instead you had to pay $1500 a year to use 3rd party software that worked off GPT-2.

You literally know nothing about the field. Your expertise in the field of AI is on par with your expertise in combustion mechanics, petroleum extraction, geography, history and many other fields where you have shown us how grossly misinformed and obstinate you are.

If I wanted help training a model, there's a bunch of guys in the AI images threads I'd go talk to.

You are the last person anyone should ask, Mr Sox would be more coherent on the topic.

Why would I want to train any models to replace a retard with 10 years of babysitting experience? Base model is more than enough.

Your overtly high opinion of yourself and your "job" precludes you from soberly and rationally assessing the future implications for yourself and your career. That's OK. When the automobile was invented, there were plenty of horse carriage drivers who scoffed at it too.

Fact is, everything that you do can be substituted with AI. And it will be faster, smarter, better and cheaper by magnitudes.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
How did you guys do in the market today? I made $1400

• 1Mother of God

Chris

Potato del Grande
I work with AI professionally almost every day and have been doing it for a long time, you schmuck.

Some days I'm designing 900 word prompts to obtain very specific and high quality outcomes. I worked with AI since 2020, long before there was ChatGPT. Instead you had to pay $1500 a year to use 3rd party software that worked off GPT-2.

You literally know nothing about the field. Your expertise in the field of AI is on par with your expertise in combustion mechanics, petroleum extraction, geography, history and many other fields where you have shown us how grossly misinformed and obstinate you are.

Why would I want to train any models to replace a retard with 10 years of babysitting experience? Base model is more than enough.

Your overtly high opinion of yourself and your "job" precludes you from soberly and rationally assessing the future implications for yourself and your career. That's OK. When the automobile was invented, there were plenty of horse carriage drivers who scoffed at it too.

Fact is, everything that you do can be substituted with AI. And it will be faster, smarter, better and cheaper by magnitudes.
I've been very specific about my job which makes it easy for you to attack.

You are very vague about yourself so you can position yourself as an expert, but it really does appear you just copy/paste shit for a living.

Are you making clickbait lol? Come on enlighten us you coward.

Mandriana

Obvious USSR rot still took 30 years to materialize in a collapse, followed by another 10-20 years of "hard times create strong men". This version of America does suck real hard but this is probably as good as it's gonna get for you and me in our lifetimes.

I feel deep regret that my daughter and son will grow up in a version of America that is almost likely to be even worse than it's current incarnation.
And quite honestly the main reason Russia was able to struggle through the "hard times strong men" is because they had Putin to take charge.

Mandriana

have they tried the higher caliber "pew pew"?
No can do man, C-21 just made higher caliber "pew pew" illegal.

As for tampons in the men's room... Given how much ass fucking (literally these days) is going on in the halls of government, I think the tampons are for the faggots to shove up their asses to stop rectally bleeding on everything.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
A trainer programmer? You just made that title up didn’t you?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I've been very specific about my job which makes it easy for you to attack.

You are very vague about yourself so you can position yourself as an expert, but it really does appear you just copy/paste shit for a living.

Are you making clickbait lol? Come on enlighten us you coward.

Bro, i hate to tell you, but even making clickbait is about 100x more difficult that working a government job in a welfare state where standards are lower than Mohammad's IQ. Thats how low on the totem pole you are. At least making clickbait requires **some skill** to beat algos

And no, I dont make clickbait.

• 1Truth!