RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar now let’s not jump ahead. Give the dude a chance to pitch his startup.
Season 6 Mark GIF by ABC Network

Ok, go ahead Chris Chris

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Chris if you back down here they're going to constantly ride you about it

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris how do you even live on this?

BTW, this is before they take 20% in taxes off that 39K

Maul

Dental Dammer
Personally, I find it had to believe that OF has 1000+ employees, most being content moderators I guess?

50 seems low but more believable.

It's possible that the "1000 employees" being referred to are some $2/hour drones in China forced to comb through endless degeneracy for 8 hours a day and flag what's illegal and what isnt
3 million "content" creators, every peice of content is reviewed by a Human, former CEO says its over 1000, believe what you want, only person who cares is an autistic degenerate dog fucker who's always wrong.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
3 million "content" creators, every peice of content is reviewed by a Human, former CEO says its over 1000, believe what you want, only person who cares is an autistic degenerate dog fucker who's always wrong.

If the 1000 employees are just $2/hour contractors in China then they arent employees. They work for whatever Chinese slave company owns them who in turn has a contract with OF. They wouldnt be included in FB's head count on their filings.

Facebook did the same thing a couple years ago, they had thousands of low wage data entry people overseas going through millions of images/posts and flagging them on FB

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Maul Maul can you live comfortably on 38K GBP in UK or is that living paycheck to paycheck?

Do you make more or less than Chris Chris ?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

holy fucking shit.

How are you this stupid?

Why are you still arguing against THEIR LITERAL OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE LITERAL CFO? Like I even spelt it out to you step by step And you think I'm the autistic one?

I even took a photo of my LITERAL BANK STATEMENTS showing that I literally have first hand experience with the actual company being discussed.

Here, you were obviously too thick to realise what that was, just like how you're too thick to understand how companies house works

PXL_20231228_014849934.jpg

every peice of content is reviewed by a Human/
Lol not even remotely close. That's an absurd suggestion

Again I could speak about my literal INSIDE FIRST HAND experience here although admittedly I can't be 100% certain

a) nah, the initial moderation is done by AI

b) you can appeal a post getting deleted but 99% of the time you'll just get a generic copy/paste answer from support (which is why the 1000 employees is so unbelievable to anyone that's actually dealt with OF support esp as they all sign the names)

and yes @araysar is obviously right in that any moderation staff are sub-contractors and therefore don't count as employees.

Now the difference between me and @maul is that I can admit that we were both "right" with 50/1000 employees depending on our perspective a) using Fenix/Onlyfans LITERAL COMPANY ACCOUNTS b) including sub contractors.

The difference is - he's called me a "stupid cunt", ignored the fact I was using the literal financial statements, ignored the fact that I have a locked thread on this very forum explaining my relationship to the site, ignored the fact that I have actual bank statements showing payments from the company being discussed, and ignored screenshots of Onlyfans LITERAL TERMS OF SERVICE explaining that Fenix = OF and OF = Fenix and that OF is not a subsidiary of a holding company

But sure, I'm the autistic one

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
holy fucking shit.

How are you this stupid?

Why are you still arguing against THEIR LITERAL OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE LITERAL CFO? Like I even spelt it out to you step by step And you think I'm the autistic one?

I even took a photo of my LITERAL BANK STATEMENTS showing that I literally have first hand experience with the actual company being discussed.

Here, you were obviously too thick to realise what that was, just like how you're too thick to understand how companies house works

View attachment 506089

bro, stop being a degenerate and charge your phone. it disgusts me to see phones with less than 30% juice

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
And Maul Maul as well. And I guarantee I work less than both of them.

Chris Chris this is how terrible your life has turned out.

You had the tremendous luck of being born into one of the wealthiest countries in the world and the best you could do is become a babysitter for muslim invaders who occasionally allow you to talk to them about math.

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
3 million "content" creators, every peice of content is reviewed by a Human, former CEO says its over 1000,

If you even bothered to think about that for a moment you'd realise how stupidly unrealistic it is for 1000 moderators to manually review and approve every single piece of content being uploaded lol you absolute fucking retard.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
And all you have to do is browse /r/creatorsadvice for countless examples of the AI moderation generating false flags like this

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ossoi Ossoi does a person making 38k pounds basically live paycheck to paycheck?

• 1Cringe

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi Ossoi does a person making 38k pounds basically live paycheck to paycheck?

No

Net monthly wage of £2488.

Mortgage on a £200k house is £1158 a month. £500 for bills leaves £800 for groceries and whatever else.

He says he's married, so if his wife works then they're living comfortably.

he also lives up north where property is cheaper and could have a decent sized house for £160-175k, plus his mortgage is probably on a better interest rate than the calculator I used