RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
bro, stop being a degenerate and charge your phone. it disgusts me to see phones with less than 30% juice
Only poors and Africans maintain that behavior. So just poors really I guess

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I love how Araysar Araysar and I finally give Chris Chris the stage to hear him out and pitch his startup idea to the angels and the dude just peaces out. It’s a pathetic move which I guess is why it doesn’t surprise me.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Maul Maul can you live comfortably on 38K GBP in UK or is that living paycheck to paycheck?

Do you make more or less than Chris Chris ?
Depends where you live and what your family situation is. I make around double that but where I live housing is extremely expensive and by no means can I live as comfortably as I would like, nor am I able to retire anytime soon but there are very few minorities or degenerates around here so I'm happy with my situation.

38k is decent for where Chris lives though, since most of his neighbours are pakistani in consanguineous marriages with retarded offspring, if you own your home and purchased it a while ago before the hyperinflation of the market or live in social housing, its a perfectly livable salary and about 20-25% above the national average.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Depends where you live and what your family situation is. I make around double that but where I live housing is extremely expensive and by no means can I live as comfortably as I would like, nor am I able to retire anytime soon but there are very few minorities or degenerates around here so I'm happy with my situation.

38k is decent for where Chris lives though, since most of his neighbours are pakistani in consanguineous marriages with retarded offspring, if you own your home and purchased it a while ago before the hyperinflation of the market or live in social housing, its a perfectly livable salary and about 20-25% above the national average.

Thank you.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I love how Araysar Araysar and I finally give Chris Chris the stage to hear him out and pitch his startup idea to the angels and the dude just peaces out. It’s a pathetic move which I guess is why it doesn’t surprise me.

Bro, it's just like I pointed out. Chris has no drive, no ambition and can't follow through on anything,

I would rather set money on fire than give it to Chris Chris

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
If you even bothered to think about that for a moment you'd realise how stupidly unrealistic it is for 1000 moderators to manually review and approve every single piece of content being uploaded lol you absolute fucking retard.
Those are the words out of the CEOs mouth you dumbfuck, everything youre sperging about has been explained by both of the last two CEOs, they are not my words. You think because you've taken some dog jizz in multiple orifices that you know more about how their company operatives? Fucking dellusional. You have some serious mental deficiencies and dont understand half of what you think you do, Sub contractors don't appear on the accounts you stupid cunt, if you work somewhere you're only on there if you're PAYE or otherwise getting the legally required statutory benefits, sub contractors and self employed don't and wouldn't be included, the cost of this is buried in the expenses, unless you want to argue that the self employed or agency staff aren't employees.

This is the last time I'm even entertainly replying to your obsessive retadardation as like I said, you're worth less than dogshit on my shoe, but far more slimy and irritating.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Those are the words out of the CEOs mouth you dumbfuck,

"Those are the words of the CFO on their official annual accounts"

Do you understand how annual accounts submissions to companies house work - yes or no?

You think because you've taken some dog jizz in multiple orifices that you know more about how their company operatives?

Can you figure out why I get two payments a week from Fenix International or does this need explaining to you

Fucking dellusional. You have some serious mental deficiencies and dont understand half of what you think you do, Sub contractors don't appear on the accounts you stupid cunt,

Except this was explained to you in my last reply lolololololol

1703761623678.png

You are the one that said this
1703761723485.png
in reply to my comment saying they had 50 employees when you used some random google search result as "proof"

To which my response was THEIR LITERAL ANNUAL ACCOUNTS

1703761775923.png

If you're half as intelligent as you think you are then that should have been the cue to stop arguing this. Instead you've let yourself be baited into doubling, tripling and quadrupling down on your mistake even AFTER the whole subcontractor thing was pointed out to you. Whilst also digging an even bigger hole by claiming that Fenix is just the holding company - again more nonsense that is easily debunked to anyone capable of looking up their accounts.

But sure - I'm the dumb one when I make half your annual salary in the last two months whilst working 10% of the time lmao

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Those are the words out of the CEOs mouth you dumbfuck

Is she the CEO of Onlyfans or the CEO of Fenix International?

1703761939468.png

Fenix International = Onlyfans

Fenix International has 53 Employees = Onlyfans has 53 employees

This isn't hard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Those are the words out of the CEOs mouth you dumbfuck, everything youre sperging about has been explained by both of the last two CEOs, they are not my words.

1703762618212.png

Maul really out here trying to argue that the companies annual accounts don't give a true and fair view of the companies financial position, LMAO

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1703763257333.png

Maul Maul literally so dumb he can't understand why the CEO of a platform in an industry where both attract criticism for lack of safeguards would brag about having "1000 employees" in moderation.

Yet the instant those "employees" start calling for better pay, work conditions etc the CEO will be the first to say "take it up with your ACTUAL employer, you don't work for Fenix International"

lmao

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Absolute retard logic on display here.

If we are including subcontractors as official employees, then why stop at 1000 subcontracted content moderators? Why not just say Onlyfans has 3m employees by including all the content creators? lmao

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Gentlemen perhaps youd like to start a separate thread for this?

This is too low brow even for my thread.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Gentlemen perhaps youd like to start a separate thread for this?

This is too low brow even for my thread.

No, it's fine. Maul Maul has been comprehensively beaten down every single time he's tried to rebut Onlyfans literal actual company accounts lmao