RIP Casey Kasem

vGrade

Potato del Grande
He will be missed
rrr_img_69220.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Look what your non stop Russian shenanigans hath wrought Fanasar!

Oldbased

> Than U
Guess some young ens here. Back before we had smartphones,internet, cell phones and in most places cable TV, people used to listen to a crazy device called a radio. Every week this dude did a top 40 and sometimes 100 countdown on the weekend and most of America was listening. Mostly because we had nothing else to do. Thus if you are over 40. Casey. Under 30, Scooby dooooo I guess or something.

iannis

Musty Nester
In the waybacks of our history, shrouded by mystery, back at the dawn of time, in the age before the internet, there was one voice which tweener America heard on Thursday nights. One voice -- 40 songs. Maybe he'd play something by Genesis, maybe he'd play something by the Thompson Twins. However briefly, he was as a God to us.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In the waybacks of our history, shrouded by mystery, back at the dawn of time, in the age before the internet, there was one voice which tweener America heard on Thursday nights. One voice -- 40 songs. Maybe he'd play something by Genesis, maybe he'd play something by the Thompson Twins. However briefly, he was as a God to us.
Hell ya

iannis

Musty Nester
He was mostly stroked out though. I mean it is too bad, but if you've got money and shitty kids that's going to happen.

Primogeniture keeps that shit to a minimum. They have to kill each other before they can fuck with you.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Lots of Saturday Morning cartoon voices, plus I listened to his top 40 almost every weekend in the late 70's.

rrr_img_69256.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
He was mostly stroked out though. I mean it is too bad, but if you've got money and shitty kids that's going to happen.

Primogeniture keeps that shit to a minimum. They have to kill each other before they can fuck with you.
Doesn't sound like it was his kids at all, actually. It was his second wife that basically kidnapped him and tried to prevent his own children from visiting him while he was on his death bed.