RIP Delores O'Riordan (Cranberries singer)

jayrebb

Molten Core Raider
13d 1h 26m
We don't want to support state-sanctioned drug use, but this fentanyl wave via China is getting out of hand.

I don't agree with the whole Darwinist crap "play stupid games win stupid prizes" when it comes to this. The physical dependence sets people into a frenzy and they break out of rehab or jail like Delores and just shoot/sniff whatever they can grab from anonymous scum hustlers. Taking some of the scum factor out of this scummy problem might be whats needed. Not many of you probably had time to look into it, but it turned out Prince died to fentanyl pills disguised as normal prescription drugs as well.

I'm starting to react and reform my stance accordingly.

Needless

Toe Sucker
<Donors Crew>
13d 21h 42m
damn, i coulda swore it was eminem butchering the sample he used for 'In Your Head'.

Really though, Zombie is definitely one of the best songs that came out of the 90s, sad stuff

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
22d 18h 6m

The band is kind of generic but the video is an awesome homage to the original.

j00t

Molten Core Raider
16d 16h 15m
i'm okay with that song. it's wierd and maybe this won't make sense, but i feel like it's a metal song that marvel produced. formulaic down to a T but it's enjoyable anyway.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
22d 18h 6m
i'm okay with that song. it's wierd and maybe this won't make sense, but i feel like it's a metal song that marvel produced. formulaic down to a T but it's enjoyable anyway.
yeah that's an apt description. expertly generic.