RIP Nelson Mandela

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_52029.jpg
RIP rest n peace RIP
rrr_img_52030.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Rest in piece you nutty bastard, life in prison must have been hard for a sandwich spread.

nutella.png

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When I heard it on the news last night I just knew everybody and his brother would start posting pictures of Morgan Freeman. I went on /b/ and yup, half the fucking threads had pics of MF.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
When I heard it on the news last night I just knew everybody and his brother would start posting pictures of Morgan Freeman. I went on /b/ and yup, half the fucking threads had pics of MF.
You're so clever for foreseeing that. Surely, without your towering intellect no one else could have predicted such a thing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You're so clever for foreseeing that. Surely, without your towering intellect no one else could have predicted such a thing.
It's ok man. Nelson lived a full life and there's no need to lash out at his passing.

RIP.

iannis

Musty Nester
Newest special on netflix was pretty good, he didn't talk about kanye west.
He's not terrible. He relies on being ethnic too heavily.

His bits about his retarded cousin gave me some honest laughs. It's probably the least crafted part of his presentation and shows that he can be genuinely funny when he doesn't try.

But you gotta fill that hour man. He's respectably skilled. Some of those netflix "young comics" crowd are atrocities. They're just telling jokes older than I am and they do it poorly.