RIP Norm MacDonald

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

His best shit was with Conan on Conan's late, late show--when it still was on a shoe string budget and he had b-list stars on. Norm roasting them and stealing their thunder was some of the best comedy, ever. Fucking hysterical.

The man genuinely was a master at making NOT FUNNY things funny.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
55.gif

22.gif

66.gif

ch.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't really been bummed out by celebrity deaths, this one & Leslie Nielson really hit the feels :(

Dirty Work & Screwed are annual watches for me and will always be great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So the last day or so, I've been listening to Norm's highlights from the 90s to present day.

There is no doubt in my mind that his estate should sue for royalties from Cards Against Humanity. His style is a 1:1 match to that game.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
A few years ago I got the audiobook for Norm's book "Based on a True Story" and shelved it when after maybe an hour in

Norm tells the story of the time a local laborer raped him when he was a young child

but I might be willing to give it another go. It was just too heavy for me at the time.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
True Story, told to me years back.

A chick I know moved from Hawaii to work as a set dresser in LA for a few years. She said she was working and Norm walked up to her and asked point blank 'How much money would you need to sleep with me? Just kidding ... Sorry Bad Joke ... but how much money would it take? Just pick a number you would be comfortable with ... just kidding ... I do have quite a bit of money on me right now, you dont have to answer this second ...just kidding .. you can think about for a few minutes ..." He went on like that for a good long while.

She said because of his famous dry delivery she couldnt figure out if she was actually being propositioned or if he was just fucking with her head, she just sat there shocked with her mouth open til he left.

Edit - before you ask she is a 5.5 maybe a 6 if you had a couple beers. But she is Asian and he said to her he had a thing for Asians.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
True Story, told to me years back.

A chick I know moved from Hawaii to work as a set dresser in LA for a few years. She said she was working and Norm walked up to her and asked point blank 'How much money would you need to sleep with me? Just kidding ... Sorry Bad Joke ... but how much money would it take? Just pick a number you would be comfortable with ... just kidding ... I do have quite a bit of money on me right now, you dont have to answer this second ...just kidding .. you can think about for a few minutes ..." He went on like that for a good long while.

She said because of his famous dry delivery she couldnt figure out if she was actually being propositioned or if he was just fucking with her head, she just sat there shocked with her mouth open til he left.

Edit - before you ask she is a 5.5 maybe a 6 if you had a couple beers. But she is Asian and he said to her he had a thing for Asians.
How much did she make?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Crowders tribute to Norm is pretty good. a good discussion on Norms work. (they talk about norm, do other topics, and come back. so its interspersed throughout the whole vid.)

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A few years ago I got the audiobook for Norm's book "Based on a True Story" and shelved it when after maybe an hour in

Norm tells the story of the time a local laborer raped him when he was a young child

but I might be willing to give it another go. It was just too heavy for me at the time.

It's unclear if that whole thing is even true or not. I'm leaning towards not, because he didn't even tell his really close friends that he had cancer so talking about heavy personal things really isn't him. His was also big on rape jokes.

• 1Like