Lord or war
Ect

All better than anything walker did

kudos

<Banned>
9pO90NE.png0

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Laugh at me all you want but I am genuinely saddened. I don't even know why but this celebrity death isn't sitting well with me. I don't even -

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nic cage may be a crazy mofo who makes schlock now, but he had some tasty roles very early in his career. Raising Arizona is still my favorite nic cage film.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you think South Park has enough time to incorporate his death into their upcoming finale?

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
is it good or bad that an actor's career gets summed up as " best known for his starring role in the Fast and The Furious films
Hmmm.

1. In movies with celebrity lifestyle and died driving an extremely expensive Carrera GT.
2. Posts on a forum and will be remembered for nothing likely making around 20-80k a year.....

Yeah which would I pick.....

kudos

<Banned>
Hmmm.

1. In movies with celebrity lifestyle and died driving an extremely expensive Carrera GT.
2. Posts on a forum and will be remembered for nothing likely making around 20-80k a year.....

While running a charity event for kids...

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Hmmm.

The guy on the forum who is still alive...

kudos

<Banned>
The sad part was that he wasn't the one driving when he died. If I was gonna die in an expensive car I'd at least want to be the one driving it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hmmm.

i am in my 40s and probably the lamest fucking driver in the world. i stop at stop signs, i use my turn signals, i dont cut people off, i dont peel out or do donuts if i speed its barely 5 miles over the speed limit. yes very lame. you're completely correct, i will just have to resign myself to spending the rest of my life reading about famous younger guys killing themselves in stupid fashion on the road while i chug along like an old woman.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
i am in my 40s and probably the lamest fucking driver in the world. i stop at stop signs, i use my turn signals, i dont cut people off, i dont peel out or do donuts if i speed its barely 5 miles over the speed limit. yes very lame. you're completely correct, i will just have to resign myself to spending the rest of my life reading about famous younger guys killing themselves in stupid fashion on the road while i chug along like an old woman.
Until you are t-boned by aforementioned famous younger guy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Until you are t-boned by aforementioned famous younger guy.
this is fucking too true. goddamned ricers think they are in FnF with their lameass loud-mufflered shitboxes blowing lights and racing around my area. if i bite it on the road its going to be because of these assholes who were inspired by the movies paul walker help make.