Stan Lee Dead at 95

stan-lee-1970s-aviator-eyeglasses-tiparillo-cigar.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
RIP, can't really feel too sad for someone dying at 95 especially someone who has lived such a rich and fulfilling life and accomplished so much. Just gonna raise a toast tonight to a great man.

6dCKLMB.jpg

stan_lee_couch_h_2016.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't worry, they'll bring him back in Avengers 4.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Grew up with literally everything he created so this sucks :(

He definitely lived a long life and we all knew this was coming but I kind of hoped he would live to 100...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It was only a matter of time. You can't live to be 95 without finding some way to end up with evidence that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

• 13Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Despite all of his bumbling efforts, he didn't manage to actually destroy Marvel before he died. Jesus weeps when a life's goal is not met.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
He had a good run, was loved by millions, was a feature in many movies (what nerd didn’t look for his cameos), and rocked a well groomed moustache.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Big time bummer but everyone knew it was close. Honestly didn't want this day to come. Hopefully wherever he is Kerby and Ditko are pushing his head into a toilet for all the money he made off their shit and Stan is loving it.

182gvplm1m8oijpg.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
The man brought heroes and myth into the living room for decades. I bet there's more than one person here who only read the classics because the ideas were introduced by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's characters. I know it's true for me.

F