RIP Stan Lee

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lived a full life, but damn this sucks.

Stan Lee Dead at 95

stan-lee-1970s-aviator-eyeglasses-tiparillo-cigar.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
RIP, can't really feel too sad for someone dying at 95 especially someone who has lived such a rich and fulfilling life and accomplished so much. Just gonna raise a toast tonight to a great man.

6dCKLMB.jpg

stan_lee_couch_h_2016.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't worry, they'll bring him back in Avengers 4.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Grew up with literally everything he created so this sucks :(

He definitely lived a long life and we all knew this was coming but I kind of hoped he would live to 100...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It was only a matter of time. You can't live to be 95 without finding some way to end up with evidence that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

• 13Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Despite all of his bumbling efforts, he didn't manage to actually destroy Marvel before he died. Jesus weeps when a life's goal is not met.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
He had a good run, was loved by millions, was a feature in many movies (what nerd didn’t look for his cameos), and rocked a well groomed moustache.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Big time bummer but everyone knew it was close. Honestly didn't want this day to come. Hopefully wherever he is Kerby and Ditko are pushing his head into a toilet for all the money he made off their shit and Stan is loving it.

182gvplm1m8oijpg.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
The man brought heroes and myth into the living room for decades. I bet there's more than one person here who only read the classics because the ideas were introduced by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's characters. I know it's true for me.

F