+
Screenshot_20230513-205005~3.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

True story.

Today I went to nasty ass Coney Island, home of the elite crack and meth head park cleaners. Had seen some faggot with a thong and SPIKES in his face selling fuckin Sonic the Hedgehog plushies. Witnessed a hobo slap fight. Seen more fat bitches exposing more skin than the human body should be able to carry. Purchased a couple 15 dollar beers. Bought a couple Blue Hawaiians for myself and the better half at damn near 40 bucks. Worst of all. WORST of all! was the worlds nastiest and most overrated hotdogs in the world in Nathan's. Three hotdogs and a watered down lemonade was like 30 bucks or some shit. Through it all I act like I enjoyed it all, as I smiled at my better half, because she grew up down the block from this shit hole. All the while though I am fighting on the inside my disgust at these people and wondering what sort of freak shows lurk here when it gets dark!

But I digress, because I have fun in all things at this point in my life. Myself and the wifey just do what we do best. We start talking shit under our breath and laughing as the freakshow walks by us as we sip at this point our third ridiculously over priced drinks and rate how ugly the children being pushed down the boardwalk are.

After my old man nap time, on my way back from NYC at 4:30am to beat the traffic home with nothing on my mind but the thought of real food and a hot shower to rinse away what my fragile mind had been exposed to for 5 hours. I'm going through Stamford Connecticut, route 95 on my way to Boston...I'm doing like 110mph. I have to slam on the brakes for traffic, because no more than two minutes ahead of me tops, a box truck gets rear ended by a car and the car is UNDER the truck up to the rear seats. The state troopers hadn't arrived yet, but people were trying to help up UNTIL what I assume they saw were mutilated bodies. These wanna be heroes were backing away in horror, throwing up after taking a glimpse of that fucked up shit!

I do my slow roll past the accident scene and I have never seen so much blood, guts, twisted metal and glass. It was bad. But I saw no bodies in or out of the car which was weird. Ol' girl was sleep until the jarring slowdown and subsequent stop and this is the scene she wakes up to. She's a trooper and holds in her Nathan's and beers. Though more through sheer fear I would get back up to 110mph and push her ass out if she thru up in my car.

After we pass the scene, and we are both wide the fuck awake with sun in our eyes as we crest a hill, we just start talking about our trip to Coney Island, and the horrific scene we had just witnessed. She's getting a little emotional, and I don't blame her in the least with the last 12 hours being what they were, and having to cap it off with that shit we just saw? I give the fake concerning smile, and just gently pat her head and say to her...Fuck that mutha fucker Edaw Edaw honey. Fuck him right in the ass with a Nathan's hotdog my love. Again her being the true lady she is, looks at me with her own version of a happy smile and says...Fuck Edaw Edaw , fuck him with a Nathan's hotdog sweetie.

• 18Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Wow!
Reactions: 26 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
True story.

Today I went to nasty ass Coney Island, home of the elite crack and meth head park cleaners. Had seen some faggot with a thong and SPIKES in his face selling fuckin Sonic the Hedgehog plushies. Witnessed a hobo slap fight. Seen more fat bitches exposing more skin than the human body should be able to carry. Purchased a couple 15 dollar beers. Bought a couple Blue Hawaiians for myself and the better half at damn near 40 bucks. Worst of all. WORST of all! was the worlds nastiest and most overrated hotdogs in the world in Nathan's. Three hotdogs and a watered down lemonade was like 30 bucks or some shit. Through it all I act like I enjoyed it all, as I smiled at my better half, because she grew up down the block from this shit hole. All the while though I am fighting on the inside my disgust at these people and wondering what sort of freak shows lurk here when it gets dark!

But I digress, because I have fun in all things at this point in my life. Myself and the wifey just do what we do best. We start talking shit under our breath and laughing as the freakshow walks by us as we sip at this point our third ridiculously over priced drinks and rate how ugly the children being pushed down the boardwalk are.

After my old man nap time, on my way back from NYC at 4:30am to beat the traffic home with nothing on my mind but the thought of real food and a hot shower to rinse away what my fragile mind had been exposed to for 5 hours. I'm going through Stamford Connecticut, route 95 on my way to Boston...I'm doing like 110mph. I have to slam on the brakes for traffic, because no more than two minutes ahead of me tops, a box truck gets rear ended by a car and the car is UNDER the truck up to the rear seats. The state troopers hadn't arrived yet, but people were trying to help up UNTIL what I assume they saw were mutilated bodies. These wanna be heroes were backing away in horror, throwing up after taking a glimpse of that fucked up shit!

I do my slow roll past the accident scene and I have never seen so much blood, guts, twisted metal and glass. It was bad. But I saw no bodies in or out of the car which was weird. Ol' girl was sleep until the jarring slowdown and subsequent stop and this is the scene she wakes up to. She's a trooper and holds in her Nathan's and beers. Though more through sheer fear I would get back up to 110mph and push her ass out if she thru up in my car.

After we pass the scene, and we are both wide the fuck awake with sun in our eyes as we crest a hill, we just start talking about our trip to Coney Island, and the horrific scene we had just witnessed. She's getting a little emotional, and I don't blame her in the least with the last 12 hours being what they were, and having to cap it off with that shit we just saw? I give the fake concerning smile, and just gently pat her head and say to her...Fuck that mutha fucker Edaw Edaw honey. Fuck him right in the ass with a Nathan's hotdog my love. Again her being the true lady she is, looks at me with her own version of a happy smile and says...Fuck Edaw Edaw , fuck him with a Nathan's hotdog sweetie.

Message received loud and clear. I've updated it to properly reflect your journey.

bhd.jpg

• 22Worf
Reactions: 21 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
True story.

You're lucky. My wife would have insisted we stop and help since we've got skills and fucked up shit doesn't bother us. She's got a knack for being in the wrong place when medical emergencies go down.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
True story.

Good thing you drive 110 mph so you'll always escape those kind of grisly accidents.

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So he posts that but then comes back to proverbial internet Coney Island that is FOH?

I'm starting to believe that he's just a masochist with a shithole fetish.

• 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Guess the peeps I saw in that crash all died...

Failed to stop for unknown reasons *reads the names of the deceased* Yeah, that's a ..

Drunk Driving GIF by VDOT

A few months back I came across a motorcycle fatality just a few seconds after it happened. Guy was in that T pose on the ground, and missing half his skull. Did not affect me at all and I blame the posters here!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Failed to stop for unknown reasons *reads the names of the deceased* Yeah, that's a ..

Drunk Driving GIF by VDOT

A few months back I came across a motorcycle fatality just a few seconds after it happened. Guy was in that T pose on the ground, and missing half his skull. Did not affect me at all and I blame the posters here!
I think you need to be close enough to see eyes & mouth for it to hit hard. I saw some horrible shit when I was a FF, but the few that haunt me are because I could see their eyes, and it was more than a glance. Dead eyes will drink you up.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I think you need to be close enough to see eyes & mouth for it to hit hard. I saw some horrible shit when I was a FF, but the few that haunt me are because I could see their eyes, and it was more than a glance. Dead eyes will drink you up.
Can confirm based on all the Alinity pics in the thot thread.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Went to see Puddles Pity Party in Manhattan at The City Winery. Well let me tell you. No idea how the show went, but I had a great damn time!

aaa.jpg

• 14Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 17 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That thing behind you eyeing the curtains for a new dress

• 10Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Barf