<Silver Donator>
Jonathan Frakes Oops GIF by FILMRISE

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
After my old man nap time, on my way back from NYC at 4:30am to beat the traffic home with nothing on my mind but the thought of real food and a hot shower to rinse away what my fragile mind had been exposed to for 5 hours. I'm going through Stamford Connecticut, route 95 on my way to Boston...I'm doing like 110mph. I have to slam on the brakes for traffic, because no more than two minutes ahead of me tops, a box truck gets rear ended by a car and the car is UNDER the truck up to the rear seats.

I've done the NYC to Boston (and vice versa) drive about a dozen times and it's crazy how much people suck at driving along that entire route. On I-95 people drive like they're trying really hard to die. For instance, going 110!

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
20221106_083608.jpg

It's rare that I post a picture of myself but here you go.

• 14Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bandwagon circa ~1993, at the controls of our homemade model rocket launchpad, headband and all. I wish I had a picture of that fucking thing. My dad made it out of a stop sign, bar stool, 5 gallon bucket, ball joint and 2 Makita drills. He's a mechanic and was going through an electronics class for work and decided he wanted to apply what he learned by making a Frankenstein launch pad. That thing was awesome. There's a rocket club in Oregon that still uses it today.

IMG_20230325_122340.jpg

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bandwagon circa ~1993, at the controls of our homemade model rocket launchpad, headband and all. I wish I had a picture of that fucking thing. My dad made it out of a stop sign, bar stool, 5 gallon bucket, ball joint and 2 Makita drills. He's a mechanic and was going through an electronics class for work and decided he wanted to apply what he learned by making a Frankenstein launch pad. That thing was awesome. There's a rocket club in Oregon that still uses it today.

View attachment 481318

Are you Ralphie from A Christmas Story?

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 481318
Reminds me of a childhood memory. Friends of my brother were into model rockets. They bought the pre-made POS plastic crap launcher that had a battery to 'remote' ignite the rocket. You took it into the field , set it up, launch the rocket. Go 'ahh' , chance the parachute and repeat. Well me and the younger bro are so over these fucking cardboard rockets so we took 2 of the engines and installed them upside town (flame down/flame up) , taped the cone so it would not separate, and made it look correct. This time, run - set up rocket , launch go WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FIRE , put out the field and no one wants to talk to us about rockets any more. It was glorious!

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 481318

Those clothes are the textbook definition of 90s, and they're awesome!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users