RL Picture Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is the best I got. I'm the guy in the middle. Drunk off my ass at the Skyrim midnight release and there was a huge line of people. I ran up and down the line screaming Oblivion quotes. Don't know what the fuck I was thinking.

rrr_img_36220.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This is the best I got. I'm the guy in the middle. Drunk off my ass at the Skyrim midnight release and there was a huge line of people. I ran up and down the line screaming Oblivion quotes. Don't know what the fuck I was thinking.

rrr_img_36220.jpg
So how often does the dude on the right suck you off? That jacket yo.

I am just hazing a bit, don't get all offended.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What is that guy doing with his pants? O m g. Talk about faggot!

Dachshund and me on Lake Tahoe over the 4th

943276_10151592144747758_885443149_n.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's my future brother in law and at the time was 16.. so, no. The one with the jeans-turned-capris is my real brother and was blackout drunk, way beyond where I was. We had no idea all night what he was doing. He kept going up to random dudes and going "STOP CRIMINAL SCUM" and then quoting the entire game to them.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The best way to spot a faggot is when they're drunk. If they have gay tendencies when their inhibitions are gone, then, they are on the down low. Just have some random gay hooker go to his bedroom/house/whatever and let the rape commence.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
16 eh? Gets a pass pretty sure I dressed worse around that age.
He's nerdy as fuck and literally the most immature person I've ever met in my life. He's 18 now or whatever and has the mental maturity of a 12 year-old. His voice just broke last week.

We told him to wear that shield and he had no idea what it was, we told him just a badass frog.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kurin come up to redding some time =P.Anyways last photos were a few years old, more recent ones up in the woods this summer
LeQ2fpF.jpg

XLQVTag.jpg

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Kiirun is a total gay basher! Stop calling people faggots you homophone bastard! Filthy breeders like you disgust me!

Balroc

Molten Core Raider

rrr_img_36220.jpg
you guys almost have all the seasons on lock. left dressed for summer, middle spring, and right winter. get a fall guy.

dawg021_sl

shitlord
The best way to spot a faggot is when they're drunk. If they have gay tendencies when their inhibitions are gone, then, they are on the down low. Just have some random gay hooker go to his bedroom/house/whatever and let the rape commence.
pretty sure the best way to spot a faggot is look for the guy in the pink shirt hugging a fucking Dachshund..wtf man