RL Picture Thread

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I'm going to have to assume you were reserve or national guard. I really can't believe any active duty unit would allow officers to be on PV2 security details.

I also found you with the mask humorous, just because.

I'm going to have to assume you were reserve or national guard. I really can't believe any active duty unit would allow officers to be on PV2 security details.

I also found you with the mask humorous, just because.
Yep, you were right. Nasty Guard. Haha. My unit normally wasn't too bad about giving lieutenants bitch work, but in this case they even had captains doing some pretty fucking up details. The operation was big mess from the Guard's POV.

The mask is pretty much for show. We'd been up for nearly 30 hours at this point already and throwing our gear on properly was the least of our concerns.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
It's not that you're not wearing it right, it's just the fact I doubt someone is going to mustard gas y'all.

Even on deployment MOP gear and mask just sit in storage.

It's not that you're not wearing it right, it's just the fact I doubt someone is going to mustard gas y'all.

Even on deployment MOP gear and mask just sit in storage.
My biggest regret was never deploying. Thanks for fighting the fight for us, brother.

But yeah the masks were overkill, I didn't understand it. What bothered me even more was that the Secret Service guys patrolling with us weren't carrying anything, which made me really feel like it was just for show.

LMAO. That was totally left field. OK, I want some Chow Mein! :p
mew :3

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My biggest regret was never deploying. Thanks for fighting the fight for us, brother.

But yeah the masks were overkill, I didn't understand it. What bothered me even more was that the Secret Service guys patrolling with us weren't carrying anything, which made me really feel like it was just for show.

mew :3
I remember I had to be armed security during "Jane Wayne", so come at me bro.

1001685_10201744578078808_379585714_n.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Is the lighting super weird or is that picture totally photoshopped?

PS I want to have sex with your fake girlfriend

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Is the lighting super weird or is that picture totally photoshopped?

PS I want to have sex with your fake girlfriend

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Azeth posted that same picture 73 years ago on a telephone pole outside of my house. I suspect he and I are both bald and dead by now. COME AT ME LIZARD POPE IM ONTO YOUR RUSE