RL Picture Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
400lbs wtf. Congratulations on losing that weight! Next time you take a pic remember you having something to smile about
wink.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've gotten that a lot recently sense loosing weight(8 years ago I was almost 400#)

Just weird rofl, diffently not a arch!
Yeah congrats on the weight man, how did you do it?

but umm ... maybe not that kind of arch, but surely you're arching someone. If anyone on this board is a supervillian, it's you. Do The Guild rules allow you to tell us who it is?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kuriin you are an attractive man. I have nothing further to say. Although a shirt with horizontal stripes man, that I do wonder about.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
400lbs wtf. Congratulations on losing that weight! Next time you take a pic remember you having something to smile about
wink.png
Sadly, I got my dad's side of the family for teeth, weak ass teeth, sucks but I finally got a referral through to see a Dental Surgeon to get Ceramic replacements.(Thanks Medical Reform...)

There have been other problems also, when i hit below 275, I started becoming heat sensitive for some odd reason, after 3 years of being a pin cushion for doctors I finally said if it's gonna kill me, it's gonna kill me.

Sutekh: Ohh shit, never even thought of that ROFL.

Hoss: Most of my weight loss just starting out by walking(eventually got to the point were I run about 2.5 miles x 2 a day), and eating right, cut out Soda, cut back on candy a lot, mostly starting out slow is what really helped me.(what super villian? Do you speak of!)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lol @ Vigo.

Congrats on the weight loss. That's no joke!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Nice job on the weight loss, but long hair doesn't suit you (nor does it work for most guys).

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Nice job on the weight loss, but long hair doesn't suit you (nor does it work for most guys).
I've had long hair sense middle school, my choice, don't really care what other people think, I've only had it short once sense middle school, and I didn't like it short.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've gotten that a lot recently sense loosing weight(8 years ago I was almost 400#)

Just weird rofl, diffently not a arch!
Congrats, it is nice to see you got down to the weight you were when you played one of the henchmen in Die Hard. Good job, seriously.