Sorry Soygen.

rrr_img_49046.jpg

rrr_img_49047.jpg

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Oh so dudes post shirtless selfies on websites even when its a sausagefest

...Carry on

also FOH on tits or fake.
There are in fact gay people here, and apparently semi bi-sexual trans women/"its".

Nonetheless, agreed, tits or gtfo.

Would Goliath fuck Goliath?
Are you kidding? Hell yeah! Sometimes I see my tits in my peripheral vision as I pass by a mirror, and I think, "Damn, whose that sexy lady?" But then I remember what I've been doing the last 17 months, and realize that it's me, and unfortunately can't fuck myself... yet. I'm still hoping to use cloning technology to clone myself from a few years ago and have a party. That or a time machine, I can go back and lose my virginity when I couldn't pick up women, and console myself by telling me that it indeed "gets better" and that soon I'll be having enough fun for the both of us. I'm still a bit like a stranger to myself. Cloning, whr r u? Let's get this and this together, let's make it happen. Can photoshop my new head onto this chick's, and bam. Altho, she's hotter than I'll probably ever be.

And the difference with coming back here and posting a photo again is, I no longer care what anyone thinks of me. My success in social life and day to day interactions, my surgery, as well as my dating life, has given me plenty of confidence not to give a fuck. So consequently, I'm also a LOT less touchy/defensive about trans issues than I was when I first came out here. Now I don't give a fuck, I even love my name "Mr. MorrowGirl", it has a story, it's funny. Who cares? Call me whatever you want. I believe at the end of the day, the vast majority of you are good people, and are just voicing your opinions, sall good, nothing to get worked up about. I am what I am, and I'm happy (insert dramatic Tyrion quote). I even think bad photos of me are funny, hell, in 3-4 months I'll think the current photos are bad. So fire away gentleman, fire away (or don't). I need my nerd outlet, so I'm here. <3

Some of you should learn to take a joke as well tho. Now, back to Kuriin's sister...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I totally don't care so much now that I have to come back to a forum I don't even frequent any more and tell you all how little I care!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I totally don't care so much now that I have to come back to a forum I don't even frequent any more and tell you all how little I care!
I was talking about Erronious asking why I came back and posted a pic when I "demanded" all shit removed a while back. My point was merely that I don't get bothered anymore by what people say, so thus don't need to fear posting a picture. And I am frequenting the forum now, haven't had the time to play games for many months until this past week, and so I'm back. Yes yes, much to your dismay I'm sure.

Morrowgirl was more cool when she/he/it was suicidal.
Ruuuuude
wink.png

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Did you cut off your dong, Gollowgirl?
A while ago, but I've explained this already. It's not that simple lol. They invert it. If you're brave enough, you can watch the whole surgery on YouTube, I double dare you. Why does it matter? Plenty of trans people don't want surgery. Personally I had to jump through hoops to get mine early because I wanted it so bad, but not all trans people do and that's okay. I'm still going to get called he/it, so it doesn't really matter. Let's not turn this into a trans thread though, despite what many of you might think, I don't want that. I actually did look for that one first, but anyways, was just popping in here to say hi...... and mayyyybbee just a little bit to show I got rid of the pink and purple hair haha. Although apparently I'm still fugly and don't pass. Biiiitches.

Those rock climbing pics are really awesome. Seriously cool. What's this documentary about tiny Asian chicks using their small size to defeat big scary rocks?

badlok

N00b
A while ago, but I've explained this already. It's not that simple lol. They invert it. If you're brave enough, you can watch the whole surgery on YouTube, I double dare you. Why does it matter? Plenty of trans people don't want surgery. Personally I had to jump through hoops to get mine early because I wanted it so bad, but not all trans people do and that's okay. I'm still going to get called he/it, so it doesn't really matter. Let's not turn this into a trans thread though, despite what many of you might think, I don't want that. I actually did look for that one first, but anyways, was just popping in here to say hi...... and mayyyybbee just a little bit to show I got rid of the pink and purple hair haha. Although apparently I'm still fugly and don't pass. Biiiitches.

Those rock climbing pics are really awesome. Seriously cool. What's this documentary about tiny Asian chicks using their small size to defeat big scary rocks?
I was reading while watching it so i miss half of it , but i think it was a young asian girl getting train by a guy who struggle an miss is career , she was really impressive though.

Wich age did you had your op?ration and do you plan to get married and live a normal couple life ?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
And Kuriin, don't be like that. You're one of the very few dudes I've looked at and thought "Mayyybe". You're pretty damn attractive. Cmon, I'll be in SF over Christmas. Let's get really drunk. How often can you say that you've fucked another "guy" in his "penis?" Once in a lifetime opportunity, bro.

I was reading while watching it so i miss half of it , but i think it was a young asian girl getting train by a guy who struggle an miss is career , she was really impressive though.

Wich age did you had your op?ration and do you plan to get married and live a normal couple life ?
Not answering any more trans/personal questions. I know how badly I'm hated here for looking like an attention whore haha. If you're that curious, message me or open the "Does Goliath still have a penis thread." But I came back here because my girlfriend got me back into gaming and I've been deprived of it for almost a year now, so I'm thirsty. And despite people generally disliking me here, it's still the best place for gaming. Not stupid enough to try a second round at changing anyone's mind about trans issues or to change their mind about me being attractive, don't care anymore either way. I'm just having a bit of fun and taking the piss.

Any more detailed info about the doc than what you've said? Actually really would like to find it.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm disturbed. I will never do a tranny, ever. Bringing back visuals of Nip/Tuck, lol.

I do seem to recall you stopping your hormone replacement because you didn't want to go through with it. Assuming that was you.