RL Picture Thread

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I’ve never done CrossFit. I get that it’s a bit cult-like at times and CrossFitters love to tell you all about their CrossFitting, but other than that, why do people hate it so much. It’s just HIIT.

Also: their pull-ups are bullshit.

When crossfitters start telling me all about their work out I start telling them how much ammo and paper people I have killed at the range this month.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
The main problem with CrossFit is the training volume - especially for beginners. Higher volume means higher injury risk due to lack of correct exercise form and recovery times. And i want to punch people when i see those pull-ups.

True.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You guys talk more about Crossfit than I do. Yes people who talk about it all the time are annoying.

Crossfit is very popular for females ages 30+, which is really nice. Other than that you will destroy your body and you will get into shape if you stick with it.

Some of the exercise like the pullups, deadlifts and lunges will hurt your body, you have to adjust accordingly. Some times the games program are just ridiculous even for people in shape, and you get things like Crucero ripping his pectoral muscle on the rings dips.

The main problem with crossfit is the people on charge of workouts are meat heads (Dave Castro and the upper tier of mangement), and they don't care about if the exercise they schedule will rip your back; simply because they dont know and they are winging it.

Who in their right minds think that your knee should hit the ground while carrying a 50lbs load over head. That is just common sense.
this is from their actual website
1577407525633.png

Just look at that. WTF the KNEE IS NOT MADE TO BE SMASHED AGAINST THE FLOOR!!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Noodleface Noodleface Yesterday I assembled a 5 feet tall princess castle. It took 2 hours of meticulous care going over the instructions and making sure i dont fuck up, because the wood on those things is so bad that you cant tight it twice.

After the work was done, my wife stops by and says ""oh that didn't look too hard". I looked at her, and I told her: "yes, you are right looking at it is not hard at all, assembling it is though."

My feelings on that video is the same, the guy who is commenting on it, doesn't have the strength to do a legless rope climb and is criticizing the girl who cant.
He is ragging on this guy, and he is undoubtedly worse shape than him.

1577408577228.png

• 1Cringe
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Have you seen infinite elgentensity? He's not massive but he's in shape.

You're right though, don't just trust his opinion. Trust the opinions of a lot of people. I wonder what the ratio of injuries is between standard lifting and CrossFit. How many people are paralyzed from a sport that doesn't give a shit about safety

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please...no crossfit derail. Please.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
He is shitlording and ripping on the athletes when they fail a lift. That is the same as me complain that Usain Bolt is not fast enough since he cant break teh 7 second mark.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I’ve never done CrossFit. I get that it’s a bit cult-like at times and CrossFitters love to tell you all about their CrossFitting, but other than that, why do people hate it so much. It’s just HIIT.

Also: their pull-ups are bullshit.

It's turned into a meme because it's a great way to get hurt because all the vegans of exercise don't focus on proper form but instead do their lifts with the same level of retardation as they do their pullups (and because they're the vegans of exercising).

Edit: The video noodle posted explains it perfectly.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It's turned into a meme because it's a great way to get hurt because all the vegans of exercise don't focus on proper form but instead do their lifts with the same level of retardation as they do their pullups (and because they're the vegans of exercising).

So you are saying those codpieces are to smuggle whole foods organic salads out without paying? Cant blame them at $10/lb.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My feelings on that video is the same, the guy who is commenting on it, doesn't have the strength to do a legless rope climb and is criticizing the girl who cant.
He is ragging on this guy, and he is undoubtedly worse shape than him.
So what?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So his opinion means nothing to me. It is the same as me criticizing Arnold for not winning Mr Olimpia 10 years in a row. What a fucking loser that Arnold guy. Maybe he should have work more his leg definition. There is plenty of valid criticism to go around, Infinite stupidity guy is not one of those.

• 1Picard
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So his opinion means nothing to me. It is the same as me criticizing Arnold for not winning Mr Olimpia 10 years in a row. What a fucking loser that Arnold guy. Maybe he should have work more his leg definition. There is plenty of valid criticism to go around, Infinite stupidity guy is not one of those.

So wait...does that dude have to be able to do a legless rope climb before he can mock someone doing a legless rope climb?

Is this like being told you cant criticize or mock law enforcement unless you're in law enforcement? Or not being able to have an opinion on racism unless you identify as a victimized minority?

Does a comedian have to be fat before they can make fun of fat people? Do people commentating during the Superbowl need to be able to compete at that level before they can criticize the guys playing in the Superbowl?

TL;DR: this is why people make fun of you constantly

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users