RL Picture Thread

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Maybe we can create backup and backup to the backup plans to make sure FBI guy is busy while our plan comes together.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wish I could see the look on fbi guy's face when he realizes lenindoritos was just a designated decoy this entire time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
With how "well" the FBI handled things like Stephen Paddock, Tsarnaev Brothers, et al., I think I'll take my "chances" by posting a RL pic.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
its not the fBi thats a problem. its employers honestly....
Way some of the restrictive policies getting dealt out, walking past a bakery could get you fired.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya, coming out as pro Trump on Facebook is way more likely to have RL complications than shitlording it up in the Politics thread here.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I think most people here are underestimating the capabilities of the various three letter agencies to track things. They don't need you to post an RL pic here to correlate your activity here to your identity. If you have a drivers license congratulations, you're in a facial recognition database already, and it's already tied to your real ID and address.

That's why you wear a fatsuit, change your hair and throw in a bit of makeup work for license pictures. Then if you ever need to disappear, you don't look like the photos they have of you.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If I were "brought in" to answer for my posts here, I'd have trouble stopping laughing long enough to say "lawyer".

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
But I still would urge caution. DO NOT discuss our secret plan to all move to Bolivia and form a narcotics-funded Maoist Shining Path guerilla group to topple the Morales government (as soon as we have manufactured enough Sarin) in this thread. Save it for Desktop Computers thread, where it belongs.

Im pretty sure I remember you saying that you were the personal helicopter pilot for THE president of Bolivia.

• 1Like
But as a doctor, my code is to first "do no harm." I think I raised these issues when we discussed in Discord the justification for even thinking about establishing my Sarin lab in Cleveland. Just because you know how to mass produce nerve agents does not mean you should. I lost that argument, and that lab has supplied all you have asked, and I have handsomely profited from this arrangement.

I do not claim to be a saint. But do not ask me to become a demon.

• 1Picard
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If I were "brought in" to answer for my posts here, I'd have trouble stopping laughing long enough to say "lawyer".
I honestly think I'm the same person in RL as I am on here. I don't have a filter at all and I grew up in a single wide. They know not to let me into any meetings where everyone is wearing a tie...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

#notme

I work for a 100% SJW company in Silicon Valley, that routinely engages in the type of behavior we make fun of SJWs here on this site. I don't "lie" at work about anything, but there's just some things I do not engage with at all. And there are a handful of others that act the same way, so I imagine we're all in the same boat.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I work in a LE agency in one of the most liberal of liberal Bay Area communities and I'm pretty sure 90% of the department are shitlords. It's one of the things that keeps my minuscule hope for the state alive.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Less talk, more faces! Love this thread :) All you guys (who have posted) look really great!

As for the rest of the 🤡🌎 superstars on this forum:

fhnca60MZgEdhTQ2U0br21d2YYeWWqk5DMx-td_L8og.jpg

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
Does no one here think it is weird that there's an ugly old tranny in here beating off to ya'll's pix?

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Does no one here think it is weird that there's an ugly old tranny in here beating off to ya'll's pix?

No. Walk us through this. Exactly which part is supposed to be weird?

Do you also think it's weird when people sleep in a bed with a pillow?

• 2Like