RL Picture Thread

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Let's see your Gigachad jawline bro. Post it up for us to gawk at in awe.

I have massively thick skin and not just because I was a fatty McFats. I come from a long line of shit-talkers. Most family gatherings were just non-stop shitting on each other.

You really think a couple of balding dorks on an internet forum who are too chickenshit about "doxxing" to post pics rustle my jimmies? Lulz.
At best folder will accidentally upload a pic of the big black cock he is deep throating.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Let's see your Gigachad jawline bro. Post it up for us to gawk at in awe.

I have massively thick skin and not just because I was a fatty McFats. I come from a long line of shit-talkers. Most family gatherings were just non-stop shitting on each other.

You really think a couple of balding dorks on an internet forum who are too chickenshit about "doxxing" to post pics rustle my jimmies? Lulz.
Bro, can’t you do some neck exercises? Can’t see your chin under all that under chin fat.

IMG_6035.jpeg

You can do plastic surgery. It’s an honorable option.
IMG_6036.jpeg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Your theory is stupid. I'm fat and I don't post pics.
I am a fatty and I have posted pics. Checkmate.

But on the mustache, there is a joke in there somewhere about having a dirty sanchez for prostate awareness, but since I admire the finished product I will just say nice Minschew stache instead.
Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the tip bro. Can you give me the name of the plastic surgeon you use for all of the work you've had done?
Oh i haven’t had work done, I don’t need it. You can find one pretty easy though via google. They’re all the rage for people with physical deformities.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What you muthas know about The Darth Vader action figure case?!!

I had my boy do a 180 back to the yard sale we passed. I saw it just sitting on a table.

IMG_20240322_153633413.jpg

• 12Like
  • 4Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 19 users