yeah.

rrr_img_1641.jpg
Cute for a guy.

rrr_img_1641.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
as much as kirun talks about being gay i thought he would have to be in a permanent state of skipping around with a limp wrist.

I apologize for these hurtful assumptions.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Big Naerik did your movie come out yet or what? I feel obligated to support you after all those titties.

naerik(maxx)_sl

shitlord
Big Naerik did your movie come out yet or what? I feel obligated to support you after all those titties.
Went to San Diego film festival....won Chairmans award, met a woman named Dorothy Mantooth. IN SANDIEGO. Made my night.

Went to Chicago comedy film festival and won best film!

Our next stop is Miami International in March.

We are waiting to hear our domestic dvd and vod release dates before planning a limited theatrical release in miami. Then we can use the press from the theatrical to boost sales on vod. i think. lol.

Heres the trailer if you havent seen it.

http://youtu.be/E795-8W2_DY

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I posted a pic like 8 years ago on FoH, guess it's time to do it again with the new username, and a newer pic..

HdjIJ.jpg

HdjIJ.jpg

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Really? Maybe a slimmed down, sexier, non-bald Louis C.K!

Plus, only the goatee part of my beard comes in red, and it's more noticeable under a flash. I'll try to get another pic soon, I generally wear glasses as well. No one has ever said I look like Louis C.K., though one girl I know says I act like him sometimes.