Road House remake... God damn it

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please tell me this is a joke! PLEASE.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
God I wish... maybe at least it means she won't have time to be captain marvel

Sterling

El Presidente
So we'll be going from fun/bad to just bad/bad. Was kind of hoping she'd be playing the doctor lady, but nope. That would have been the best thing since Denise Richards played a physicist.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just have to ask, why? this movie is a cult classic and its a cult classic because patrick swayze. its like trying to remake Commando without Arnold.

they are doing that too, at least they were, maybe they realized its an unremakeable movie.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just have to ask, why? this movie is a cult classic and its a cult classic because patrick swayze. its like trying to remake Commando without Arnold.
Next thing you know they'll remake Red Dawn or Point Break

How long until MMA fighters realize they shouldnt pursue acting?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
red dawn could have been remade if done properly, swayze was great in it, but didnt make that movie his own, the premise did. point break? yeah its a swayze/keanu movie and should have never been remade.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I did not click the link but please make this be a Seth McFarlane production !

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Between this and the new ghostbusters. Pass. Worst part is young people will think "you liked this shit?"

Xevy

Log Wizard
Oh FFS, I just looked that up cause there is an Australian movie "Tomorrow when the war began" that is the same as Red Dawn.
Why all the remakes????
I think it was a joke as they already remade Red Dawn and are currently remaking Point Break...

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Oh FFS, I just looked that up cause there is an Australian movie "Tomorrow when the war began" that is the same as Red Dawn.
Why all the remakes????
Serious question? Then its because its way less risk: they are a proven property with a built-in fan base and name recognition; you can hire lower-priced actors with a star or two; the script is effectively already outlined and just needs to be "updated".

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who gives a fuck? Road House is exactly the kind of movie they should be remaking in stupid and weird ways. It's not Godfather. It's not even Point Break, it's about a 5'3" bouncer and it's filled with horrible acting and dialogue. It's fertile ground for this kind of fuckery. Whine about Ghostbusters and the like all day. Road House? They should remake it every year with a different sex/ethnicity in the lead.

You fucks are all weeping like little bitches who are in pain from a goochkick and you're forgetting the greatest lesson Dalton taught the world.

Pain don't hurt.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Who gives a fuck? Road House is exactly the kind of movie they should be remaking in stupid and weird ways. It's not Godfather. It's not even Point Break, it's about a 5'3" bouncer and it's filled with horrible acting and dialogue. It's fertile ground for this kind of fuckery. Whine about Ghostbusters and the like all day. Road House? They should remake it every year with a different sex/ethnicity in the lead.

You fucks are all weeping like little bitches who are in pain from a goochkick and you're forgetting the greatest lesson Dalton taught the world.

Pain don't hurt.
It's almost as if this forum is full of middle-aged nerds who have just become their parents in the "things were better in my day!" phase of their life...

oh, it totally is.