Road House remake... God damn it

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I wonder what rapper will co-star to try and bring in more free money. Drake maybe? I bet ludacris would love to get in on this but they may want a bigger name.

Sterling

El Presidente
They could make the doctor lady still be a lady and have them be lesbians. Assuming this turd will be PG13 this would not save the film.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Swazye was a ballet dancer for like 10 years. I wonder if the MMA woman has the same skillset for choreographed dance.

She might. I just wonder.
That's exactly the reason I never saw this dogshit movie in the cinema.

Because I'm not a homo.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I give no fucks about either of these movies, it amuses me that so many of you apparently do though.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I can say hand on heart that I've seen it once over 20 years ago as a teenager and can remember absolutely nothing about it apart from it being boring crap.

Martial arts and action movies were huge around that time and I wasn't watching this ironically I was judging it against the other movies in the genre and it sucked.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's on Netflix since it has been so long and you don't remember anything about it maybe watch it again and see if your memory is bad. Wait are you confusion g this with steel dawn?

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
A woman bouncer? Lol! Swayze as a bouncer was unbelievable enough, but at least he's a guy. I've never seen a female bouncer in any bar I've ever been to anywhere in the world. a chubby 150 pound female can know all the MMA she wants, won't do shit when a guy grabs ahold of her and tosses her twenty feet through the air.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A woman bouncer? Lol! Swayze as a bouncer was unbelievable enough, but at least he's a guy. I've never seen a female bouncer in any bar I've ever been to anywhere in the world. a chubby 150 pound female can know all the MMA she wants, won't do shit when a guy grabs ahold of her and tosses her twenty feet through the air.
I think she could handle herself better than you think she could. I do agree that a 6+ foot guy who is muscle bound and weighs 225+ could pose a problem for her. It is not that she could not deal with them, it is that she could not physically move them. A bouncer has to be able to throw people out. The other problem I see with having a female bouncer is the attention she would get from many many men wanting to test her ability to bounce. It would get to a point of being obnoxious as men would actually get turned on by her pounding on them.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
No matter how terrible this will be, if they redo the throat ripping scene...I'll rent it.
smile.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He wasn't a bouncer bro. He was a fixer.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Road House without Swayze is one thing, but without Sam Elliott? Pass.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just beating the everloving shit out of a bunch of assholes in handlebar mustaches, skinny jeans, and suspenders while they try to drink IPA's and PBR with their ironically nerdily dressed girlfriends.

I'm in. Where are the auditions and can Ham ride there on his fixie?