Robin Williams found dead

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Best part it's all white women calling it racist. The internet was so much better before the social media revolution.
True that.

And for fucks sake, people are so dumb. What he did was a very intelligent joke, criticizing how women are treated in some countries

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
After listening to too much new Trent Reznor, I almost killed myself. Seeing Williams had to hang out with him, I now understand his death. You can only hear so much Reznor whine, imagine being unable to turn it off

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was watching his appeareance in the actor studio last night. He really was from another planet.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
ya Parkison is about the worst damn thing he could have ended up with. He relied on body, hand movement and voice for everything he did.
There is no test for Parkison's though, and is often misdiagnosed. I hope to something that the doctors was right and didn't fuck that up.
I watched the first Episode on HBO about Freddy Roach ( for those that dont know, he's a legendary Boxing Trainer, who trains people to this day and he has Parkinsons) After the first episode, i couldnt watch the other 3. The shit they go through on a daily basis. It was too much.