Robin Williams found dead

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Except the treatment for Parkinson's absolutely sucks and many/most patients get irreversible tardive dyskinesia from it.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Wow, I just watched a video on Parkison's disease. His suicide makes a lot more sense now. A lively character like him who's constantly going in and out of various characters talking a million miles a minute is going to get slurred speech and have problems controlling his body movement.... Doesn't surprise me at all that he said fuck it.

Oldbased

> Than U
ya Parkison is about the worst damn thing he could have ended up with. He relied on body, hand movement and voice for everything he did.
There is no test for Parkison's though, and is often misdiagnosed. I hope to something that the doctors was right and didn't fuck that up.

Cybsled

California typically has a backlog in most of the coroner/medical examiner offices. Autopsy in terms of external and internal examination is typically done shortly after the death, but toxicology results are what take forever since samples usually get sent to a central lab and have to wait their turn to be tested. It's not unusual for months to pass before results come back and the coroner/ME signs off on the case to finalize it. Usually they wait on tox results in order to be (mostly) certain on the manner or cause of death.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
original.0

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Isn't it highly ironic that he starred in Awakenings where his character would treat a special form of Parkinsons disease with the back then new L-dopa? (Based on a true story/book)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's actually considered good luck. Or maybe that's a way people turned shitty weather into a good thing.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Best part it's all white women calling it racist. The internet was so much better before the social media revolution.