RoboCop Returns

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Robocop's first day on the job, literally his first patrol, was the encounter with punks harassing a woman and he shoots one in the dick.

But it's okay, because he's a robot.
To be fair, the Murphy part of him was on the force a lot longer before that and familiar with good ol' trashy Detroit villains.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They have to reprise Peter Weller, he doesn’t even have to wear the suit, they can cgi that shit like they do with iron man, thanos, and should do with Brie Larson’s Ass. Hey-Oh!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Dude, he'd be fine without CGI. He still carried himself in Star Trek Into Darkness. Bald is timeless apparently. Freeze, creep. Speaking of, he better still have money ass, very unintentional timeless one liners.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Without being brutally violent, hard R it loses all of its luster. That's the general commentary of modern movies being limited to the pg13 rating for... Reasons. I wish Logan had a stronger impact on the industry. Deadpool was more or less dismissed, even with its success. Then it was picked up by Disney. Disney does R, but even then it's still sterilized under another studio.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is this a reboot of the shitty reboot with that terrible actor from The Killing and Altered Carbon?

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd like to see a film set farther in the future of the Robocop timeline where tech has advanced a lot and Robocop is horribly outclassed and has to upgrade like Megaman X

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't MGM on the brink of going under once before? Bad moves over and over.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL why fuck with this classic? I think the sequels did enough damage. Shit this was done back in a time where stop motion was still used for Ed-209.