RoboCop Returns

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: RoboCop Returns

Genre: Science Fiction, Action

Director: Neill Blomkamp

Plot: Set in crime-ridden Detroit.Centers around the cyborg as he is forced to come back to the city and save it from the brink of anarchy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The original Robocop is one of my favourite films ever, top five.

The remake is one of the movies I hate the most.

I have low expectations for this movie, but I want I believe.

Please be violently awesome.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Neill Blomkamp To Direct New ‘RoboCop’ For MGM; Justin Rhodes Rewriting Sequel Script By Creators Ed Neumeier & Michael Miner

So It looks like we're getting another Robocop. Blomkamp could be a good thing and apparently the writers of the original are involved.

Robocop is one of my all time favorite movies though, so I am preparing for disappointment.
this is going to be shit, it's just a cheap way to make fun of Trump
“Right when Trump was about to be elected president he called me and said, ‘Did you actually predict in your sequel script that a reality star would run for president and win?’ We had. So Mike and I wrote a draft and gave one interview in Barbados and I think the only person who read it was Neill Blomkamp, and that set this in motion.”

• 5Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
this is going to be shit, it's just a cheap way to make fun of Trump

If they turn Robocop in to some SJW bitchfest about Trump, I'm burning Hollywood to the motherfucking ground. Robocop is about excessive violence, cyborg badassery, and buying things for a dollar.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2EyeRoll
Reactions: 8 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If they turn Robocop in to some SJW bitchfest about Trump, I'm burning Hollywood to the motherfucking ground. Robocop is about excessive violence, cyborg badassery, and buying things for a dollar.
If Blomkamp promises
1. rated r
2. squibs
3. Peter Weller

I will be satisfied with all 3, Peter Weller was taught by a mime for christs sake!

When that hack for robo3 and robo tv took over, he walked like a retard, no one can robo like Peter Weller.

don't even get me started on retard kinnaman

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I want a Peter Weller Robocop to shoot people in the face and then do a few ancient history fun facts before going to his next target.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hey....Hollywood vultures
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

joz123

Potato del Grande
If Robocop turns corrupt and hunts down SJW's I would pay easily to watch that.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Isn't it obvious? Reality TV Star becomes president in this movie...the president is going to be the "I would buy that for a dollar" guy!!

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database