Robocraft

Vinlorin

Trakanon Raider
Well T4 now and a few levels later this is what it looks like after the suggestions.

rrr_img_82143.jpg

rrr_img_82144.jpg

Between adding the 2 T5 SMG's in the back and the other changes i had to drop a few armor blocks in the least vulnerable places i could find until i get a few more levels but it hasn't seemed to hurt me much.Will probably drop the center gun if it lets me upgrade to a few more T5 SMG's and beef up my midsection some when the time comes.

So far though this thing kicks ass and handles surprisingly well while everyone else is bouncing off the walls and flipping over.

I use the same name in game also.

Very addictive with all the customization you can do.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looks pretty great now! Maybe add some more armor blocks under the middle turrets where those wheels used to be? Take off the light for CPU!

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Just won my first T10 Boss Battle vs a full T4 team. I don't even have premium and managed to rake in 178k RP thanks to the 2x victory bonus!

rrr_img_83055.jpg

Also heads up, free premium is available this weekend, promo code is: WOLF-FEST-872934

Intropy

Shit Gamer
New promo code out that opens up a free garage slot for this game. Only other way to get em is to buy the in-game currency which is like $5.00 minimum. 'HAPPY-2015' is the code, good until Jan 1st.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Intropy, stop being private on steam! Add me (hathe05 / name is Potato on steam) so we can play.